The Dark Blues

Sportscene Tonight.

Rate this topic

Do you think the empty stands at Tannadice today would reflect the situation if they weren't able to hand out free tickets coupled with a travel ban from Angus hamlets?

Edited by Napper
  • Love 1
  • Funny 2
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think the empty stands at Tannadice today would reflect the situation if they weren't able to hand out free tickets coupled with a travel ban from Angus hamlets?

Yes there in league above 

Jakey jaikit aside,I think the Dabs looked out depth as soon as wee haters sussed them,here's hoping.

How come St Mirren, Accies and Livi can host matches this month but Queens, Morton and Ayr can't? Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

How come St Mirren, Accies and Livi can host matches this month but Queens, Morton and Ayr can't? Am I missing something?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bobby Dee said:

I'll rephrase the question. How come Livi and Accies can afford to host matches when Queens and Ayr can't?

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I'll rephrase the question. How come Livi and Accies can afford to host matches when Queens and Ayr can't?

Not sure they can properly, however broadcasting money goes a long way ??

1 minute ago, Bobby Dee said:

Not sure they can properly, however broadcasting money goes a long way ??

It's possible that Sky money means Accies can host games without fans when Ayr can't.

I wouldn't have thought the money was that significant but might be wrong.

Even if TV money is the reason, that doesn't explain why both the Irish Premier League and First Division can start this weekend without fans.

6 hours ago, Cobra said:

Even if TV money is the reason, that doesn't explain why both the Irish Premier League and First Division can start this weekend without fans.

Clubs can’t afford to is the simple reason.

The vast majority of the pot of cash from Sky TVs 5 year deal will ultimately go to the top 12 clubs, The vast vast majority will go to the top two clubs... Its the way the league and rules are set up for obvious reasons.!

There is no money in the Championship 

They maybe can’t and a point will be round the corner when all monies will run out - probs banking on a date when the gates open and if not then booom 

Read somewhere the jambos start back training either this week or next? I would not expect us to be back until the end of this month along with bigger clubs both in terms of what would be the required prep time to start the season but also to continue to enjoy the government funding for as long  as possible. So effectively Hearts are going back early and picking up all the salaries when surely over 2 months is way to long to start back before the season starts 

Jakey jaikit aside,I think the Dabs looked out depth as soon as wee haters sussed them,here's hoping.

• Like 2