The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Napper

After a Quick Peek At Jambo Kickback

Rate this topic

leads me to the following conclusions.. yep, their anger at being demoted may have some justification but, FFS, it's zoomer central.. any sympathy I had is slowly evaporating .. the huntastic arrogance is a real turn off.. yep, they have the most fans, the best stadium and, allegedly the best squad in the division.. but, have the forgotten how few games the won last year with this squad?.. Anyway, ok, they were treated badly, but FFS, it's done.. if they are so f**cking great , maybe they should view it as a "one season jolly" (copyright King Dunger from Dundee Mad .many moons ago) Surely they should look forward to the unusual vision of seeing their team win more tan they lose? And, in the process, handing out a few tankings? I imagine they won't be in the division more than a couple of seasons.. but, on further veiwing of the spewfest that is Jambo Kickback, I hope they remain down for many years to come!

We need to keep working together. Our first game at Tynecastle should give us a chance to show good support for our team.

Well supported club with a cracking stadium. Not sure where the arrogance comes from though.

After winning the League Cup in 1962, Hearts next major success was in 1998 when they won the Scottish Cup. They've added another two since then but that's only three majors in 58 years, less than Dons, Arabs and Hibs have each collected in same time frame. Five relegations also since late seventies. They've definitely underachieved on the park.

• Like 1

Hearts fans need to stop drinking so much from puddles. Absolute zoomers of the highest order 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DFC#1 said:

Hearts fans need to stop drinking so much from puddles. Absolute zoomers of the highest order 

Had a look at the site last night.....pretty entertaining....talk of boycotts ,targetting certain teams who have voted them down, calling each other "scabs" if they go to away grounds......everyone hates them ...etc......much infighting .   keep it coming lads !!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Janny62 said:

Had a look at the site last night.....pretty entertaining....talk of boycotts ,targetting certain teams who have voted them down, calling each other "scabs" if they go to away grounds......everyone hates them ...etc......much infighting .   keep it coming lads !!!

I just had another look.. mass keyboard warrior itis is breaking out on there.. They seem to have forgotten they were sh*t all last season and were bottom..Does anyone else remember Ann Budge bringing up reconstruction before this happened? I wonder how she would have voted if Hearts had been sitting second bottom? Personally I've always favoured reconstruction, even before the pandemic. I don't know how it would work, but getting away from playing teams four times a season would be a step in the right direction imho. Anyway, back to the bleating Jambos... one saying reconstruction would have left no one losing out. Obviously, he forgets the teams that were in potential play off spots, but then he would, because they don't really give a fek about the greater good. Only just what affects their team. Just a shame they are not honest enough to admit it. I imagine the outrage would have been toned down by a million percent if St Mirren had been in their position and their Chair had voted to keep the status quo..

• Like 1

I've been reading Kickback regularly since the vote fiasco. Trust me, if you feel bad for Hearts and sympathise with them, just have a quick look at their takes. Suffice to say, seeing them cry about losing every challenge was very funny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Napper said:

I just had another look.. mass keyboard warrior itis is breaking out on there.. They seem to have forgotten they were sh*t all last season and were bottom..Does anyone else remember Ann Budge bringing up reconstruction before this happened? I wonder how she would have voted if Hearts had been sitting second bottom? Personally I've always favoured reconstruction, even before the pandemic. I don't know how it would work, but getting away from playing teams four times a season would be a step in the right direction imho. Anyway, back to the bleating Jambos... one saying reconstruction would have left no one losing out. Obviously, he forgets the teams that were in potential play off spots, but then he would, because they don't really give a fek about the greater good. Only just what affects their team. Just a shame they are not honest enough to admit it. I imagine the outrage would have been toned down by a million percent if St Mirren had been in their position and their Chair had voted to keep the status quo..

Nail on head. There would not have been a peep from them. Agree about reconstruction, would be nice but it is never going to happen. The SFA and SPFL lost the chance to make a change when they had a once in a 100 years tragedy to blame it on. 

• Like 1

Just had a look.

They are deluded, hysterical, unfair, bitter, hypocritical and blaming everyone but their own club.

And make no doubt it, this board would be exactly the same if we were in the same position.

Edited by Frank Grimes
  • Like 5

think they popped over to rangers media and asked to borrow some of their posters.....maroon pound etc etc...any sympathy i had for them going down quickly vanished after reading that forum.

7 hours ago, Napper said:

Hi Napper, my jambo mate was a wee bit nippy with me regarding the Dundee vote and sporting integrity...when i mentioned about their German manager working for free then ousting him for Neilson without even telling him until the deal was done...different story then... they are a bitter bunch no doubt...in fact you could easily be mistaken that you were on the follow follow site...much sameness...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, charliedee said:

think they popped over to rangers media and asked to borrow some of their posters.....maroon pound etc etc...any sympathy i had for them going down quickly vanished after reading that forum.

Correct Charliedee, think you've just posted this as i was writing much the same....let's starve Dundee of our cash is a good one...pretty sure that came from down ibrox way when everyone was against the Rangers....

They are increasingly referred to as Diet Huns or Wee Huns. Kickback reinforces that image.

Some of their support are reacting to the position they are in exactly as some of any clubs would if they were in the same situation. They are no different to fans of any other club are. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DeeMo said:

Some of their support are reacting to the position they are in exactly as some of any clubs would if they were in the same situation. They are no different to fans of any other club are. 

My point exactly... and, if only they'd realise that they are no more or less on the moral high ground than any other set of fans.. if it had been St Mirren who'd ended up in their place, I'm sure they wouldn't have been quite so outraged.. as I've said before, I think it's sh*t and unfair what's happened to them, Partick and Stranraer.. and they've every right to be well pissed off...it's the moral high ground, arrogant and huntastic ( Maroon pound FFS!) behaviour that I'm having a pop at. Latest conspiracy that's unveiled on there is Championship clubs voted for their demotion because of all the money that the clubs would rake in from their away attendances at our grounds. I don't know about anyone else, but apart from the unfairness of it all, I also wish they hadn't been relegated on selfish grounds. Because it's going to make it a lot harder for DFC to gain the automatic promotion spot with them in the league. Oh, and as Janny62 pointed out in this thread..old upstanding Anne Budge ditched Stendall without a thought. Through no fault of his own, he didn't get the chance to save them from relegation either. 

• Like 3