10s - Stewart taking the piss v County

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to be boring and choose the same one as the fav Derby goal - TC against Utd in the Skol Cup.  I cannot really say why that game struck such a chord with us Dees - we've had bigger and a

And it was a back heel volley no?

CC 33s goal at home to Motherwell was the most surreal. 

I'm going to be boring and choose the same one as the fav Derby goal - TC against Utd in the Skol Cup. 

I cannot really say why that game struck such a chord with us Dees - we've had bigger and arguably better wins but it always gets a mention when discussing great Dee games. I think it's because it wasn't televised so each of us have to piece it all together in our own minds and no doubt there's a wee bit of guilding the lily going on.

Still, the way TC won the ball in his own box, beat every Utd player at least twice before dribbling backwards to the half-way line and then flicking it up to half-volley it into the net, actually through the net and into the Provie road. I'll never forget it!

• Funny 2
2 hours ago, HK Blues said:

I'm going to be boring and choose the same one as the fav Derby goal - TC against Utd in the Skol Cup. 

I cannot really say why that game struck such a chord with us Dees - we've had bigger and arguably better wins but it always gets a mention when discussing great Dee games. I think it's because it wasn't televised so each of us have to piece it all together in our own minds and no doubt there's a wee bit of guilding the lily going on.

Still, the way TC won the ball in his own box, beat every Utd player at least twice before dribbling backwards to the half-way line and then flicking it up to half-volley it into the net, actually through the net and into the Provie road. I'll never forget it!

And it was a back heel volley no?

• Funny 2

60s- canna mind any,too wee.

70s-any of the cologne or Milan goals

80s-loads tae choose,maybe Toshes screamer at stickle dump.

90s- mcanns chip or mortens screamer.

2000s-georgis winner at hampden,or his sublime chip at stickle dump.

10s- Wighton wipe out,or mcanns chip again.

Most subjective tae alcohol consumed,or time lapsed,or just memory bank degradation.😜👍