Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Streaming of Early Games

Markmcdee

I was wondering what the criteria of viewing the games, if they have to be streamed in the early stages of the season.

My grandson is a United season ticket holder (I know, not my fault), as he purchased an under 16 season ticket he is excluded from using the code because of his age. The reason given by United is that it is something to do with the rules of SPFL/Sky. I have emailed them asking why they would charge full price (under 16) when he is not allowed access to watch his team but to date have not received a reply.

I noticed Dundee juvenile tickets start at under 18, so if these rules apply to under 16 then a large amount of under 18’s will come into this category. Can someone be able to find the real reason for this anomaly.

I pointed out on my email that to treat young supportears in this way is disgraceful and could have detrimental effect on their future support (Hopefully !!)

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Are we offering any live streaming of games yet or are we waiting until it's confirmed whether we will get in the ground or not first? Hopefully they are working on something in the background just incase we won't get into dens in October. 

Good question. What is the answer? It might provide a revenue stream if we can't get into Dens. ST holders get the service as part of a way to support them, by the club, and say thank you for buying a Season Ticket. We really need to get some sort of back up plan if attending at Dens, and other venues, is banned.

11 hours ago, Markmcdee said:

Re Cerulian, do you know any honest adult Arabs ?. Why would somebody buy an under 16 season ticket to watch around 3-4 games. Hopefully crowds will start getting back mid-September 

Ha ha that's a very good question, I can't think of any honest ones! 

It was the only reason I could think of as to why clubs are less inclined to allow non-adult season ticket holders to access free streaming of games. With the spikes and clusters going on just now, I wouldn't be too confident of fans being allowed in unless we're all wearing boiler suits and gas masks.

21 hours ago, Markmcdee said:

I was wondering what the criteria of viewing the games, if they have to be streamed in the early stages of the season.

My grandson is a United season ticket holder (I know, not my fault), as he purchased an under 16 season ticket he is excluded from using the code because of his age. The reason given by United is that it is something to do with the rules of SPFL/Sky. I have emailed them asking why they would charge full price (under 16) when he is not allowed access to watch his team but to date have not received a reply.

I noticed Dundee juvenile tickets start at under 18, so if these rules apply to under 16 then a large amount of under 18’s will come into this category. Can someone be able to find the real reason for this anomaly.

I pointed out on my email that to treat young supportears in this way is disgraceful and could have detrimental effect on their future support (Hopefully !!)

The SPFL rules are freely available. 

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/images/shares/pdfs/SPFL Rules and Regulations 30-Jul-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

I think the point you're getting at is covered in Section I Commercial, Broadcast and Sponsorship.

Page 105. Section 3.

3.4 You confirm that: (a) [you are at least 18 years old] [Position of junior season ticket holders to be considered by Club concerned];

Adblocker Detected