The Dark Blues

Dees In the Prem

Rate this topic

Thought I'd see which ex-Dees have been involved in the first round of games in the top flight.

Scott Bain - Celtic

Kyle Gourlay - Hamilton (bench)
Ross Callachan - Hamilton

Mark O’Hara - Motherwell
Declan Gallagher - Motherwell (captain)
Scott Fox - Motherwell (bench)

Martin Boyle - Hibs (2 goals)
Paul McGinn - Hibs
Scott Allan - Hibs

Elliot Parish - St Johnstone

Glen Kamara - Rangers
Greg Stewart - Rangers (bench)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cobra you tease, I read the post title and thought the Rangers had gone under. Again. Not a bad wee team there though.    

Ross Callachan for Accies

Its a weird one, they've a lot of decent players.

Cobra you tease, I read the post title and thought the Rangers had gone under. Again.

Not a bad wee team there though.

• Funny 2
31 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Cobra you tease, I read the post title and thought the Rangers had gone under. Again.

Not a bad wee team there though.

A lot of goalies in that team though.

Dabs at Fir Park. Declan and O'Hara start. They'd love to get on the scoresheet today I'm sure.

Shankland injured. 

Well: Carson, Grimshaw, Gallagher, Mugabi, Lamie, O'Hara, Campbell, Turnbull, Seedorf, Hastie, Long

United: Siegrist, L.Smith, Connolly, Reynolds, Pawlett, Chalmers, Robson, Butcher, Bolton, Harkes, Appere

Jack Ross starts Paul McGinn and Martin Boyle at Livi but leaves Scott Allan on the bench. Allan will be throwing his toys out the pram no doubt.

Nisbet again. Looks like he's the real deal. Can't believe we didn't make a move for him when he was available on a free last year.

3-0 Hibs. Doidge. Livi kept 10 clean sheets in 18 home games last season and here they are getting routed. I wonder if that's them returning to reality.

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

Dabs at Fir Park. Declan and O'Hara start. They'd love to get on the scoresheet today I'm sure.

Shankland injured. 

Well: Carson, Grimshaw, Gallagher, Mugabi, Lamie, O'Hara, Campbell, Turnbull, Seedorf, Hastie, Long

United: Siegrist, L.Smith, Connolly, Reynolds, Pawlett, Chalmers, Robson, Butcher, Bolton, Harkes, Appere

Watched it on Motherwell tv.....United hardly had to break sweat....Motherwell look candidates for the bottom 3.

12 minutes ago, Barryboy said:

Watched it on Motherwell tv.....United hardly had to break sweat....Motherwell look candidates for the bottom 3.

0 points and 0 goals against County and United for Well. If they don't beat Livi next week they could be in real trouble early on as their fixtures are about to get a lot harder.

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

0 points and 0 goals against County and United for Well. If they don't beat Livi next week they could be in real trouble early on as their fixtures are about to get a lot harder.

Its a weird one, they've a lot of decent players.

• Like 1