The Dark Blues

Dundee V Dunfermline 20 Years Ago

Rate this topic

It may have all ended in tears but I honestly thought that this was the start of a golden chapter for our club some of the football played that day was the best I'd ever seen and the buzz and anticipation walking out of the ground after the game was fantastic. 

Edit... Tried to put up the link 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Wackyjim
  • Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the hype and the Highlights of the previous away game I walked into Dens (Was Bobby Coxer for a couple of seasons) with an air of uncertainty!!!...…… I walked out totally shell shocked at full t

20 years ago 😲 Where does the time go.  Was in awe of that version of Caballero. He was a f**cking animal when he first came to the club. Never seen anything like it. 

I was talking to pars fans walking down Dens road after that game and they like us were amazed at the quality of our performance- One of my favourite games. 

20 years ago 😲

Where does the time go. 

Was in awe of that version of Caballero. He was a f**cking animal when he first came to the club. Never seen anything like it. 

• Like 3
On 05/08/2020 at 08:51, Wackyjim said:

It may have all ended in tears but I honestly thought that this was the start of a golden chapter for our club some of the football played that day was the best I'd ever seen and the buzz and anticipation walking out of the ground after the game was fantastic. 

Edit... Tried to put up the link 🤷‍♀️

I was talking to pars fans walking down Dens road after that game and they like us were amazed at the quality of our performance- One of my favourite games. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Jimmy Calderwood didn't have a clue how to deal with us that day and was just staring up at the sky and shaking his head after we scored the 3rd goal.... It was one of my favourite games too 

• Like 2

After the hype and the Highlights of the previous away game I walked into Dens (Was Bobby Coxer for a couple of seasons) with an air of uncertainty!!!...…… I walked out totally shell shocked at full time as I couldn't believe how good we were!!! Think The Hibs away game burst the bubble a bit but I had serious hopes that we could be top 3!!!!- 20 years since that!- That is worrying!!

• Like 4