Seemingly

Rate this topic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The gaffer knows cw as well as anyone - happy to let him decide if he’s interested or not 

For me Wighton's had his chance at the cub he's supported all his life and, he didn't exactly set the heather alight. One or two moments of magic over two or three seasons aren't enough. If the o

We are in an agricultural league 

1 hour ago, Deeboy08 said:

On hearts kickback forum wighton and someone else are getting their contracts terminated 

For me Wighton's had his chance at the cub he's supported all his life and, he didn't exactly set the heather alight. One or two moments of magic over two or three seasons aren't enough.

If the other one is a certain centre half that's a different story.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

The gaffer knows cw as well as anyone - happy to let him decide if he’s interested or not 

Agree with that if he thinks he can get more out of him than Hartley, the disaster Mk I or the disaster Mk II.

Otherwise, best left well alone.

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

Agree with that if he thinks he can get more out of him than Hartley, the disaster Mk I or the disaster Mk II.

Otherwise, best left well alone.

We’ve had way more disasters than Mk I and Mk II  PB - stop being so positive !!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

We’ve had way more disasters than Mk I and Mk II  PB - stop being so positive !!

That is possibly true DBK. However we've never really had two successive totally disastrous managerial appointments like that pair. Replacing a fud with a diddy could have cost us the club.

Just now, Prince Buster said:

That is possibly true DBK. However we've never really had two successive totally disastrous managerial appointments like that pair. Replacing a fud with a diddy could have cost us the club.

I think fud slightly harsh and diddy seriously not harsh enough ! 

• Funny 3
2 hours ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

We require a Big Target man up front, to hold the Ball up,  we have just signed Two players, very simular to Craig, we just can't have another season, like the last one, when the Ball Never stayed up front and always came backwards, from our single Striker up front, this has to change, it didn't work last season, hence, the POOR, amount of goals scored.

27 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

We require a Big Target man up front, to hold the Ball up,  we have just signed Two players, very simular to Craig, we just can't have another season, like the last one, when the Ball Never stayed up front and always came backwards, from our single Striker up front, this has to change, it didn't work last season, hence, the POOR, amount of goals scored.

Not a fan of the target man approach. Agricultural :)

Edited by eyeothedug

Its a no from me, never strung together more than about 2 good performances. Look at young Fin, just about our best player every week.