The Dark Blues

Email From the Club

Rate this topic

Anyone else got an email from the club with a link ??? I saw it in my junk folder and feard to to open it. Any of you braver types get one and open the link ????

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He who hesitates is lost! Yiz are a' a bunch o' pussies. I opened the link on the email; never gave it a second thought but I'm so glad I did. Turns out that the boy is a prince in exile a

It's a link to a poll. The club are just putting the feelers out to gauge support for a new business opportunity... Do you support Tim Keyes buying over Dundee United with a view to liquidat

Yea got one as well, from Neil Cosgrove. Its a really weird and long download link. I wouldn't open it.

15 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Anyone else got an email from the club with a link ??? I saw it in my junk folder and feard to to open it. Any of you braver types get one and open the link ????

Yea got one as well, from Neil Cosgrove. Its a really weird and long download link. I wouldn't open it.

• Like 1

It's a link to a poll.

The club are just putting the feelers out to gauge support for a new business opportunity...

Do you support Tim Keyes buying over Dundee United with a view to liquidating them?

• Funny 3
3 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Much as I like Cobra's idea, I'll be sitting on it until I know what it is (and more importantly that its from the club).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Much as I like Cobra's idea, I'll be sitting on it until I know what it is (and more importantly that its from the club).

If it's from the club, it doesn't look very professional. Surprising !! It's from [email protected], saying "sent you some files". The download link is 2 lines long. No way to distribute a message.

8 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

If it's from the club, it doesn't look very professional. Surprising !! It's from [email protected], saying "sent you some files". The download link is 2 lines long. No way to distribute a message.

If it says 'sent you some files' it's a scam.

Why would Neil Cosgrove send a complete stranger 'some files'?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

If it says 'sent you some files' it's a scam.

Why would Neil Cosgrove send a complete stranger 'some files'?

That's why I told Chomp not to open it. Obvious scam.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Anyone know how to get rid of ransomware  ?   🤪

Send me a hundred bitcoin and I'll tell you mate. 😉

He who hesitates is lost!

Yiz are a' a bunch o' pussies.

I opened the link on the email; never gave it a second thought but I'm so glad I did.
Turns out that the boy is a prince in exile and only needs a UK bank account to transfer funds so that he can access (and share with yours truly) a staggering amount of cash. And when I say staggering I mean a large wad. 

I can't give too much away at the moment but this is going to mean some changes around Dens Park. What I can say is that by the end of August I will be in a financial position to:-

: buy out FPS at a substantial profit to them

: offer John Bennett a considerable sum to purchase Dens Park and put it back in Dundee FC's hands

: redevelop said stadium by lowering the pitch to underwater levels and having 'aqua stands' (I'll be consulting with Boab) whereby fans can actually sit together, circumventing social-distancing rules as long as they have scuba-diving gear on. If you don't have your own scuba-diving gear you can rent it at £50 quid a pop from vendors on Dens Road and Provie Road along with laminated, (therefore water-resistant - clever, huh?), matchday magazines. I have budgeted for admission prices to be set at £10 for all areas of the ground but away fans will have to bring their own water-wings. No exceptions! 

: James McPake will be allotted funds amounting to a very generous war-chest (the likes of which haven't been seen since Marcus Haber's clothing allowance), with which to acquire a squad capable of finishing in the top two of the Championship, although it will be heavily suggested to him that if we are not at least nine points clear at the top of the table on the evening of 17th October 2020 his position will be reviewed and Jocky will be on standby.

: the immediate purchase of Craig Wighton, Jim McAlister, Greg Stewart and Georgi Nemsadze's son will be mandatory for all managers of Dundee Football Club.

As I said, I really can't give too much away but apparently all it takes is my bank details, pin-number, shoe size, inside-leg measurements and mother's maiden name for all this to come fruition.

The Dees are BACK!!!!!!!

• Funny 7
  • Star Post 1
5 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

If anyone feeling a wee bit down I heartily recommend a look at the new dab strip - horrendous 🤮- too funny

I didn't think they could surpass the home kit but what a hideous effort🤢