Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hearts Squad

Frank Grimes

Just came across this. I know there'll be a few changes both coming and going between now and October but assuming they keep the bulk of that squad together, i will be absolutely stunned if they don't win the league.

Just keeping things in perspective n all that.

EeuT8OqX0AEJNQc.png

Edited by Frank Grimes

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

They lost their last game in Paisley to be left rock bottom. The team that day was...

Zlamal
Smith
Dikamona
Halkett
Hickey
Bozanic
Damour
Clare
Moore
Naismith
Washington

It's not the best Hearts side ever. Let's hope they're still keech in October.

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

They lost their last game in Paisley to be left rock bottom. The team that day was...

Zlamal
Smith
Dikamona
Halkett
Hickey
Bozanic
Damour
Clare
Moore
Naismith
Washington

It's not the best Hearts side ever. Let's hope they're still keech in October.

Lots of injuries. Naismith, Ikpeazu and boyce up top. Peter Haring and Jamie Walker in midfield. John Souttar at the back. They'll strengthen. 

They'll be huge favourites. 

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Lots of injuries. Naismith, Ikpeazu and boyce up top. Peter Haring and Jamie Walker in midfield. John Souttar at the back. They'll strengthen. 

They'll be huge favourites. 

With their manager and squad you'd expect them to be 20 points ahead after three rounds of fixtures. My hope is that we land an early blow and they struggle to get going.

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

With their manager and squad you'd expect them to be 20 points ahead after three rounds of fixtures. My hope is that we land an early blow and they struggle to get going.

Any Hearts defeat will be appealed at the Court of Session.

That squad of players ought to win the Championship comfortably with the right man in charge. I think they have that man.

All the expectation and pressure on them though.

Unfortunately Hearts have a manager now. Was the German the worst ever manager seen in the SPL? Were they not about 8th when he took over? 

I think everyone knows they will win the league but that is irrelevant to us. There are two promotion spots available and we should be aiming to produce Championship winning form to go into the playoffs with a sense of dread when others look at us. 

I will just be ignoring Hearts all season. 

Adblock Detected