Dee Strips.

Rate this topic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shitier than a really a sh**e thing covered in sh**e. 

Shiter than sh**e mate.😁

Every Utd one looks sh**e imo.

Posted Images

Still got my original jazzy Kellys Copiers number with the thin wavy blue lines. The badge on the repro one is different, that aside it's a cracking effort.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

I don't remember that 87/89 effort at all?

I had that one, the days of Tommy Coyne and Keith Wright. That repro is not that good tbh, blue looks too light and everything just looks a little out of proportion. The stripes weren't that defined either IIRC.

Edited by Ricky Spanish
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

I had that one, the days of Tommy Coyne and Keith Wright. That repro is not that good tbh, blue looks to light and everything just looks a little out of proportion. The stripes weren't that defined either IIRC.

Yep...after posting I realised it was a poor version that looks more like an Inter Milan effort.

P.S. I had it too now that I think about it!

• Like 2

Have bought a few tops from this guy now, hoping each time that they are gonna get better, sadly they don't.

Some terrible re-productions in there, when he does the computer image they look half decent, but the real tops end up looking nothing like the originals.

There was a page on Facebook called Dundee FC Retro Shirts doing these Kelly's Copiers re-productions, that look good.

Kellys Copiers.jpg

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Dee4Life62 said:

Have bought a few tops from this guy now, hoping each time that they are gonna get better, sadly they don't.

Some terrible re-productions in there, when he does the computer image they look half decent, but the real tops end up looking nothing like the originals.

There was a page on Facebook called Dundee FC Retro Shirts doing these Kelly's Copiers re-productions, that look good.

Kellys Copiers.jpg

Is that sponsor logo not waaayyy too big?

Interesting with some tops looking quite accurate while others!!!! Think some of the photos are of the original Replica Tops??? (If that makes sense) The Matchwinner ones look quite good (bar the 87 one) with the embroided badge but again the actual badges look too big!!! (A Common issue it seems)

Covid has probably put paid to the Club Shops plans to release accurate Retro Tops this year??

Toffs IMO are still the best for quality of which ive a few (including "Specials") but their range only goes up to 76/80.

Good to see though- One day we will get "Spot On Retros" again hopefully through the Club Shop.

50 minutes ago, Dee4Life62 said:

Kellys Copiers.jpg

Looks a little light to me

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, HK Blues said:

Looks a little light to me

That picture does from outside, but they had another one from inside that looked the right colour.

Kellys Copiers 3.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

The United 93-94 one makes the fakes you buy abroad look like actual player worn shirts 

Every Utd one looks sh**e imo.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 2