The Dark Blues

European Latter Stages

Rate this topic

43 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Made a similar comment to a mate, the guy was just about to 'pull the trigger' and hoof the ball away and Messi got his foot in (fair play). Looked way worse in slow motion.

Further proof that VAR is ruining football. I switched off at half time fed up with awful VAR decisions (Messis chopped off goal for handball) was another. Giving up on watching this frustrating crap in the Champions League and English Premiership.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many were expecting a goal feast but ignoring the fact that both teams defend well, and defend from midfield. An enjoyable game with some good individual performances. The best team over the 90 minute

It's clever I suppose but it's very unfair. Koulibaly is trying to play the ball and doesn't realise there is the possibility of a collision/foul. Messi isn't interested in playing the ball and is bla

The city of Marseille has just banned wearing a PSG shirt in town on the night of the UCL final. Good idea. I wonder if Dundee City Council would consider banning tangerine shirts but for 365 days of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Made a similar comment to a mate, the guy was just about to 'pull the trigger' and hoof the ball away and Messi got his foot in (fair play). Looked way worse in slow motion.

It's clever I suppose but it's very unfair. Koulibaly is trying to play the ball and doesn't realise there is the possibility of a collision/foul. Messi isn't interested in playing the ball and is blatantly trying to create a collision. If anyone should be punished it should be the cynical attacker playing for the pen imo.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Cobra said:

I spent a day in York. Amazing place. The Shambles is something else.

I'd be careful down there though. In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

I feel like a shambles today 😖😤🙈 Gid night though 🍺🍺🍺

Thank goodness its sunday today, I wont have to watch out for all them archers 🎯🎯

• Funny 2
21 hours ago, chomp my root said:

York is a lovely place, used to go down to see a mate there for wee trips to the taverns.

It is brilliant mate. Loads to see and do and loads of pubs/taverns. Started too early yesterday watching the test match 🏏Stumbled across a pub with a few England fans in it and ended up watching the match to the end. What a brilliant one it was and a fantastic atmosphere in the pub. Happy to say everyone stuck by the rules laid out as well. Obviously had to go out and celebrate later with the wife. Seriously paying for it today though. Will have to go and have a curer 🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Cobra said:

This is bonkers. 30 mins played. Barca 1-4 Bayern. Live on BT.

Bayern have opened a whole can of whoop'a**. Been great to watch, end to end and could have been a couple more.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Cobra said:

This is bonkers. 30 mins played. Barca 1-4 Bayern. Live on BT.

Apparently Barca's manager is putting in a bid for Jack Hamilton have that first half horror show by his goalie.

13 minutes ago, Attilio said:

What a game

Aye, as a neutral I'm loving it but if I was a fan of either side I'd be raging at the defending. Fair do's for the first 'Barca' goal right enough but they're both going 'balls out' its great.

5 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Aye, as a neutral I'm loving it but if I was a fan of either side I'd be raging at the defending. Fair do's for the first 'Barca' goal right enough but they're both going 'balls out' its great.

Brilliant Goal.

These neutral one - leg games are excellent

Edited by Attilio
  • Like 1