The Dark Blues

European Latter Stages

Rate this topic

The city of Marseille has just banned wearing a PSG shirt in town on the night of the UCL final. Good idea. I wonder if Dundee City Council would consider banning tangerine shirts but for 365 days of the year.

• Funny 2
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many were expecting a goal feast but ignoring the fact that both teams defend well, and defend from midfield. An enjoyable game with some good individual performances. The best team over the 90 minute

It's clever I suppose but it's very unfair. Koulibaly is trying to play the ball and doesn't realise there is the possibility of a collision/foul. Messi isn't interested in playing the ball and is bla

The city of Marseille has just banned wearing a PSG shirt in town on the night of the UCL final. Good idea. I wonder if Dundee City Council would consider banning tangerine shirts but for 365 days of

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Cobra said:

The city of Marseille has just banned wearing a PSG shirt in town on the night of the UCL final. Good idea. I wonder if Dundee City Council would consider banning tangerine shirts but for 365 days of the year.

I know a Marseille fan who absolutely despises PSG. This guy is from Marseille and says it wouldnt be advisable to walk around the city with a PSG shirt on at anytime. He also despises Celtic which makes him a good man 🙂

Great idea Cobra. The only shirts that should be allowed in Dundee are DFC ones. No tangerine, green, red or yellow allowed. 

Oh, MFC 🦁 shirts should have an exception 🙂

• Like 1

Many were expecting a goal feast but ignoring the fact that both teams defend well, and defend from midfield. An enjoyable game with some good individual performances. The best team over the 90 minutes won.

• Like 2

Pleasing that after spending more than a billion on players, Qatar still haven't got their hands on the Champions League.

Apparently Barcelona president Bartomeu refused to sign Alphonso Davies because he's Canadian. He's probably now the best left-back on the planet.

Maybe if Bartomeu saw Haber in his first season at Dundee he might have a different opinion!