The Dark Blues

Mobile Networks

Rate this topic

O2 have got rid of their online chat and make it impossible to speak to anyone on the phone.

Is anyone using a network that doesn't take the piss and actually offers customer service?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Touch wood, I've not had any issues with mine for a long time (I'm with EE) so can't say how good they are. I did move away from Three about ten years ago because of their awful phone support, pity be

I have Tesco Mobile which uses the O2 network. Their support is fairly decent by phone. Never have much trouble with the O2 bit either.

I used 02 and I have never had an issue with their support. Sorry to hear this is happening to you bud!

Touch wood, I've not had any issues with mine for a long time (I'm with EE) so can't say how good they are. I did move away from Three about ten years ago because of their awful phone support, pity because at the time they were good at 'give aways' but I wasn't going to be bullied by a call centre so spat my dummy and moved. Maybe not ideal for everyone but my local EE shop is really good with helping you if you have any snags. Don't know if that's down to the people in that shop or a policy though.

• Thanks 1

I have Tesco Mobile which uses the O2 network. Their support is fairly decent by phone. Never have much trouble with the O2 bit either.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, Cobra said:

O2 have got rid of their online chat and make it impossible to speak to anyone on the phone.

Is anyone using a network that doesn't take the piss and actually offers customer service?

I used 02 and I have never had an issue with their support. Sorry to hear this is happening to you bud!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Parcbara said:

According to Which, the best mobile networks for customer service are Tesco, Asda, Utility Warehouse, Sky and Plusnet so will probably switch to one of them.

• Like 1