Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Mobile Networks

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Touch wood, I've not had any issues with mine for a long time (I'm with EE) so can't say how good they are. I did move away from Three about ten years ago because of their awful phone support, pity because at the time they were good at 'give aways' but I wasn't going to be bullied by a call centre so spat my dummy and moved. Maybe not ideal for everyone but my local EE shop is really good with helping you if you have any snags. Don't know if that's down to the people in that shop or a policy though.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cobra said:

O2 have got rid of their online chat and make it impossible to speak to anyone on the phone.

Is anyone using a network that doesn't take the piss and actually offers customer service?

I used 02 and I have never had an issue with their support. Sorry to hear this is happening to you bud!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Parcbara said:

I have Tesco Mobile which uses the O2 network. Their support is fairly decent by phone. Never have much trouble with the O2 bit either.

According to Which, the best mobile networks for customer service are Tesco, Asda, Utility Warehouse, Sky and Plusnet so will probably switch to one of them.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected