The Dark Blues

Best Purchase

Rate this topic

Before today I would have said a good pillow but I've just received these small devices called Tiles. You put one in your wallet and attach one to your keys and if you can't find them you just go to the app on your phone and Bob's yer uncle. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^^ Drug dealer or pimp ?

If I lose my wallet I can phone it. I've got two phones. If I lose one I can phone the other one. 😀

My best ever purchase was 30 years ago, my old neighbour was moving abroad and he asked me if I wanted to buy his car (mine had just died a few days earlier). Anyway I bought his Audi A6 estate f

9 hours ago, Cobra said:

Before today I would have said a good pillow but I've just received these small devices called Tiles. You put one in your wallet and attach one to your keys and if you can't find them you just go to the app on your phone and Bob's yer uncle. 

What if you lose your wallet, mate? 

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, HK Blues said:

What if you lose your wallet, mate? 

14 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

What if you lose your phone?

If I lose my wallet I can phone it.

I've got two phones. If I lose one I can phone the other one. 😀

• Funny 2

My best ever purchase was 30 years ago, my old neighbour was moving abroad and he asked me if I wanted to buy his car (mine had just died a few days earlier).

Anyway I bought his Audi A6 estate for £600 and it was the best motor I have ever had, ran it for 8 years and it never let me down, fantastic car, eventually I put into a garage to see what was wrong with a loss of power and was quoted £1200 to fix, I deemed that too expensive for such an old car and I let it go.

Had 4 different cars since and I'll tell you this, if I could get that day back at the garage with the old Audi I would pay the money, really regret letting that car go.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Cobra said:

If I lose my wallet I can phone it.

I've got two phones. If I lose one I can phone the other one. 😀

^^^^^ Drug dealer or pimp ?

• Funny 3

Not a purchase but likes to makes lots of purchases, the wife 🙂

Best purchases has to be my sunhat and wee radio for the cricket 🙂🏏

Edited by DeeMo