Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

That Old Rumour


Mr Sensible

Recommended Posts

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Can we afford the luxury player sitting in the middle playing passes but contributing little effort when the entire rest of the division will be grafting, closing down and tackling hard? Probably not for me.

Is Charlie Adam going to graft, close down, tackle hard and, most importantly for some Dundee fans, track back? Still thinking probably no.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

Can we afford the luxury player sitting in the middle playing passes but contributing little effort when the entire rest of the division will be grafting, closing down and tackling hard? Probably not for me.

Is Charlie Adam going to graft, close down, tackle hard and, most importantly for some Dundee fans, track back? Still thinking probably no.

Don’t think he would be getting forward hence the reason he wouldn’t need to track back...

But with Dorrans already there, does he then push forward...

Want to see Fin get more game time, so if he did sign we would have an overload of midfielders, hopefully wouldn’t stop his progress..

Nothing is dull tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

He posted a pic on twitter a few weeks back and he is looking very lean and fit. He would destroy this league. 

Apparently been training with Bolton and played a bounce game with them the other day 

I look fairly lean and fit. I wouldn't even destroy a custard tart if one was put in front of me.

Are Bolton not out on their arses financially and playing in the fourth tier in England?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prince Buster said:

I look fairly lean and fit. I wouldn't even destroy a custard tart if one was put in front of me.

Are Bolton not out on their arses financially and playing in the fourth tier in England?

Pretty sure Bolton have found a new owner and are once again handing oot the cash.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Gathering pace again online about a certain Charlie Adam, seems to be something concrete to it this time....

Thoughts?

Where you reading this mate? P&B? 
 

While I would be excited at such a signing I’d imagine something would have to give ie less game time for Finn, perhaps Byrne will move on as rumoured before?

After making all the youth coaches and Jimmy Nicol redundant, the players taking pay cuts and the fans donating thousands to “keep the club going” then it wouldn’t sit that well with me to be honest as even if he’d be willing to drop his salary demands 10 fold he’d still be by far our highest earner. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dblair said:

Where you reading this mate? P&B? 
 

While I would be excited at such a signing I’d imagine something would have to give ie less game time for Finn, perhaps Byrne will move on as rumoured before?

After making all the youth coaches and Jimmy Nicol redundant, the players taking pay cuts and the fans donating thousands to “keep the club going” then it wouldn’t sit that well with me to be honest as even if he’d be willing to drop his salary demands 10 fold he’d still be by far our highest earner. 
 

Was more a guy close to the club, but have read it online aswel...

rumours start easily tho..

I would imagine he’s a very rich guy, similar to Dorrans, it all depend what he wants this season.

Scrapping it out in league 1

or coming somewhere where he will be loved and hopefully helping the club back up....

time will tell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After the cost cutting and enforced redundancies I think it'd be a PR disaster if we brought in Adam on a hefty wage. If he were to come in as a player coach however and he made a gesture to work for his boyhood heroes for free, or expenses, in their hour of need then I think that'd be more palatable and good PR all round. Kinda bored with the Adam thing though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...