News Update On Official

Rate this topic

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely in this time of need, it's about backing your club above everything else. If you can afford to. I got a ST for the first time in ages. It wasn't about getting value for money, as I won't b

Eight weeks till first home game is fact not spin so “still time to go”. I think it’s a decent figure given we are in the Championship and still two paydays till potentially a game

My 'Quote' button doesn't seem to be working so... "Some people will spin this with comments like still time to go and considering Covid etc.  Truth is that's worryingly low and is reward fo

Some people will spin this with comments like still time to go and considering Covid etc. 

Truth is that's worryingly low and is reward for how Nelms has run the club in recent seasons.

My 'Quote' button doesn't seem to be working so...

"Some people will spin this with comments like still time to go and considering Covid etc. 

Truth is that's worryingly low and is reward for how Nelms has run the club in recent seasons."

That's not the 'Truth", its an opinion.

For what its worth, I reckon we will be light on ST's this season (just my opinion) but to disregard the financial impact of covid and lay all the blame at John Nelm's door is a bit disingenuous. Then you can factor in that some people won't want to buy a product (going to Dens) if they don't think they'll get their money's worth, and could potentially be just giving it away and its no surprise that sales are down. Still.... a couple of months to go yet and we might be allowed to actually go to the games by October so you'd think that might help. 😉

• Like 3

Surely in this time of need, it's about backing your club above everything else. If you can afford to.

I got a ST for the first time in ages. It wasn't about getting value for money, as I won't be going to most of the games (though streaming games live was an attraction). 

• Like 5
  • Star Post 1

"Some people will spin this with comments like still time to go and considering Covid etc. 

Truth is that's worryingly low and is reward for how Nelms has run the club in recent seasons."

That's not the 'Truth", its an opinion.

For what its worth, I reckon we will be light on ST's this season (just my opinion) but to disregard the financial impact of covid and lay all the blame at John Nelm's door is a bit disingenuous. Then you can factor in that some people won't want to buy a product (going to Dens) if they don't think they'll get their money's worth, and could potentially be just giving it away and its no surprise that sales are down. Still.... a couple of months to go yet and we might be allowed to actually go to the games by October so you'd think that might help. 😉

Neither is mine @chomp my root

I reckon numbers are where they would have been even without Covid, for me the only difference Covid has made is to the cost of the season ticket.

OK it's my opinion but to argue the low sales number isn't entirely down to the sh*t managerial appointments since Hartley and the subsequent relegation would be misguided at best and deluded at worst. Then of course it's impossible to argue that the cause of the slide is anything other than one man's accountability.

All IMO of course 😉

• Administrator
5 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Sorry bud, I didn't realise that it wasn't working until I saw your post. Should be working now, but it will be floating all over the place until I can find another way to lock it to the bottom of the post.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

If you have any issues with the site or new layout, can you let me know here please: That way I don't miss anything in the posts.

9 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Sorry bud, I didn't realise that it wasn't working until I saw your post. Should be working now, but it will be floating all over the place until I can find another way to lock it to the bottom of the post.

Working now

• Like 1