Title odds

Rate this topic

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They seem to think that the title is a formality down Gorgie way. Read over the weekend their new CEO voicing his concerns that if the season has to shut down again due to Covid that they could be stu

Chomp will be all over that with ten bob.  😁

Hearts 1/8 Dees 10/1 Inverness 16/1 Dunfermline 25/1   a team that won 4 games last season are a 1/8 shot 🤷‍♀️

Tell Charlie Adam we will pay you £1k per week but put your years deal on Dundee to win the league. Everyone’s a winner when we lift the trophy! 

They seem to think that the title is a formality down Gorgie way. Read over the weekend their new CEO voicing his concerns that if the season has to shut down again due to Covid that they could be stuck in the Championship for more than one season.

Has he not even considered  that even if there is no Covid shutdown again  that they could still be in his words," Stuck in the Championship" by not finishing first and not winning a play off?

Their arrogance is breathtaking they are just assuming that all they have to do is turn up and and stroll the division.

If i was our gaffer i would be pinning the article up in the dressing room and letting the players see it.

DDYB

Edited by thegen65
typo
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, thegen65 said:

They seem to think that the title is a formality down Gorgie way. Read over the weekend their new CEO voicing his concerns that if the season has to shut down again due to Covid that they could be stuck in the Championship for more than one season.

Has he not even considered  that even if there is no Covid shutdown again  that they could still be in his words," Stuck in the Championship" by not finishing first and not winning a play off?

Their arrogance is breathtaking they are just assuming that all they have to do is turn up and and stroll the division.

If i was our gaffer i would be pinning the article up in the dressing room and letting the players see it.

DDYB

I guess it depends on the 'target audience'. If it was a blanket claim to the papers then its arrogant and maybe a bit foolhardy, its the kind of thing that can get cast up if you're not cutting it. If its some sort of rallying call to the fan base then fair enough. 

1 hour ago, thegen65 said:

DDYB

Great stuff - their over confidence can only work in out favour !