The Dark Blues

Fans back into Dens.

Rate this topic

Apparently United season ticket holders have been sent an email saying that 1000 fans will be allowed to attend the St Mirren game on the 19th September. Hozzy season ticket holders will be prioritized with a ballot deciding the rest.

I'm not sure if the govt/SFA will look to increase numbers depending on the situation at the time. 

If we were allowed 1000 in for the league cup games then I don't know how they could decide on who can attend given they won't want people queuing outside the ticket office.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there was to be 1000 fans let into Dens,IMO,it should be the 1k that we’re 1st to buy season tickets..and before anyone says I didn’t get mine until there was already 2k bought 

What, as opposed to ST V PATG ? Whatever system the club come up with, some will pick holes in it, its the same as when we had the limited seating at Tynecastle. Some of the criticism might be reasona

The fairest way is a ballot. If you are drawn for game 1 then you can't be drawn until every season ticket holder has had a chance to attend.  If you can't attend your ticket goes to someone else

Posted Images

For the league games I know that the club said that the folk who bought season tickets early would get priority however as someone who bought his very early I don't think it's fair that others can't attend just because they bought theirs later. A ballot would be fairer.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

For the league games I know that the club said that the folk who bought season tickets early would get priority however as someone who bought his very early I don't think it's fair that others can't attend just because they bought theirs later. A ballot would be fairer.

If there was to be 1000 fans let into Dens,IMO,it should be the 1k that we’re 1st to buy season tickets..and before anyone says I didn’t get mine until there was already 2k bought 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Densparker said:

Apparently we have around 2000 season tickets purchased. Split this into 500 in each area of the ground should be enough social distancing.

2300 about 2 weeks ago but I agree.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, tommy the tap in king said:

I see the Scottish government has pulled next weekends test Games due  to the numbers rising in Glasgow. 

That on the news? 

58 minutes ago, tommy the tap in king said:

I see the Scottish government has pulled next weekends test Games due  to the numbers rising in Glasgow. 

Meanwhile pubs and restaurants remain open. 

52 minutes ago, mitch said:

I disagree on the basis that if I bought my first season ticket say ten years ago, but didn't get this season's until two weeks ago, why should someone who got their first ever season ticket this season but got it on day one of sales have priority?

Can of worms and has to be some fair system that treats each season ticket on an equal basis put in place - ballot would be the only option in my opinion.

• Like 3

Fed up of this runaround from Holyrood. their test game was 700 people in Murrayfield seating capacity 70k. That's only 1% of the total. Dens say 11k capacity then 1% is 110 fans. someone needs to tell them to get real. We should get our own social distancing seating arrangements in place. PB has already said he's not going to move but we know he is just being PB and will knuckle down to support Nelms and his team!

Let's try to work out some way to get at least all our ST holders seated and create a PATG option for the Shankly stand.

we also need to get the TV streaming stuff sorted out too. there's plenty time to organise it and if we go on the worst case 2m isolation we should be OK.

• Wowzer 1
  • Star Post 2
15 minutes ago, BCram said:

Fed up of this runaround from Holyrood. their test game was 700 people in Murrayfield seating capacity 70k. That's only 1% of the total. Dens say 11k capacity then 1% is 110 fans. someone needs to tell them to get real. We should get our own social distancing seating arrangements in place. PB has already said he's not going to move but we know he is just being PB and will knuckle down to support Nelms and his team!

Let's try to work out some way to get at least all our ST holders seated and create a PATG option for the Shankly stand.

we also need to get the TV streaming stuff sorted out too. there's plenty time to organise it and if we go on the worst case 2m isolation we should be OK.

There is no suggestion of an x% cap based on seating. The Murrayfield event is an initial test pilot, trialing a very low number of spectators with the view to generating data and getting information to best inform guidelines on outdoor sports. This will be be followed by others, in the coming weeks, of increased spectators (assuming regional conditions allow) in a couple of stages.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 1
3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

I disagree on the basis that if I bought my first season ticket say ten years ago, but didn't get this season's until two weeks ago, why should someone who got their first ever season ticket this season but got it on day one of sales have priority?

Can of worms and has to be some fair system that treats each season ticket on an equal basis put in place - ballot would be the only option in my opinion.

Should have got it when they went on sale

• Funny 2
25 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

The test events look to have been shelved for the Glasgow area because of the localised spike so maybe they'll consider other premiership games.

County V Celtic is still on the agenda + one other.