Rate this topic

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard he was fantastic in the dressing room and training well and there was an offer there on the table if he proved his fitness. Wonder what went wrong?   

Queen's Park thing is interesting, now they're pro. Some history they have. 

I heard he was fantastic in the dressing room and training well and there was an offer there on the table if he proved his fitness. Wonder what went wrong? 

• Funny 2
21 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

They realised he was sh**e? 😂 

1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29igqgnfbszm2y36qz8u

• Funny 1
5 hours ago, blueboy said:

Queen's Park thing is interesting, now they're pro. Some history they have. 

That makes 3 pro. Glasgow Clubs if you include Clyde which really are Glasgow which are worthy of the name 'Club'

17 minutes ago, dfcman said:

That makes 3 pro. Glasgow Clubs if you include Clyde which really are Glasgow which are worthy of the name 'Club'

Clyde, Partick and QP. Ugly sisters dinnae count. Would be good to see QP rise thru the ranks. The original big club in Scotland.

5 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Couldn't prove his fitness?.🤔