Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scotland Games

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Well that was absolutely woeful. I watched for 70 minutes and bar the pk I can recall only Armstrong’s late effort possibly on target and just one poor shot from MacGregor off target. We are into the last thirty seconds and the defence just knock it from one to another, are they that thick they don’t realise you’ll not score in your own half or are they so over programmed not to lose the ball that making a 10 yard pass is seen as success? 
Just awful.

I can't understand why we keep picking Forrest and McGregor. They are good players and they are playing for the best team in Scotland, but they are just not international players.  I thought Christie was at least positive, but we have too many dour solid players with no flair. When Clarke was at Kilmarnock he had Stewart and we all know his capabilities, but Scotland just does not seem to produce player like that right now.  Is it the tactics, or more likely that brawn is beating skill Teams like Livingston, Ross County and Hamilton getting success by having big guys who are very physical but their main jobs are to squash any individuals who show any real skill.

I've said it for a long time, McGregor is one of the most overhyped players I've seen in Scotland. Terrific player in Scotland, granted. European and international level he's absolutely nowhere near it. 

Thought Dykes was OK. No more. He seems to be getting rave reviews for some unknown reason. The back 3 were fine, constantly attacked down the right which just shows Israel realised Forrest at RWB was the clear weak link. 

Midfield poor. 

They're a poor team made to look more than capable tonight. Back to the drawing board. 

• Like 1

Adblock Detected