The Dark Blues

Nite Mode

Rate this topic

• Administrator

I have started a proper new theme from Night mode. This is currently regarded as a work in progress and if you can help me out fix all the issues and fine tune it, please feel free.

This is a Grey Blue theme specifically designed to be for night time or when you do those things in the dark...... Whooooo!

To switch to the Night Mode, you will find a link at the bottom for themes, click on that and select Night Mode. This is a blue colour theme, which matches our Dark Blues.

Let me know what you think.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have started a proper new theme from Night mode. This is currently regarded as a work in progress and if you can help me out fix all the issues and fine tune it, please feel free. This is a Gre

Cheers, 👍 I will have a look at the Emoticons and see what I can come up with.

Oh right sorry, I thought you meant the new ones were slow. Gotcha!

9 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I have started a proper new theme from Night mode. This is currently regarded as a work in progress and if you can help me out fix all the issues and fine tune it, please feel free.

This is a Grey Blue theme specifically designed to be for night time or when you do those things in the dark...... Whooooo!

To switch to the Night Mode, you will find a link at the bottom for themes, click on that and select Night Mode. This is a blue colour theme, which matches our Dark Blues.

Let me know what you think.

I'm reserving judgement at this time John.But eh cannae tak it awa fae ye freend...You're a Clever Lad:chaplin:

Emoticons very slow downloading?  A notice pops up saying do you wish to wait? I then click to say yes:chin:

It takes a good minute or two. When it happens (if it happens) I've forgotten what I asked or fell asleep :wacko:

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Gedee said:

I'm reserving judgement at this time John.But eh cannae tak it awa fae ye freend...You're a Clever Lad:chaplin:

Emoticons very slow downloading?  A notice pops up saying do you wish to wait? I then click to say yes:chin:

It takes a good minute or two. When it happens (if it happens) I've forgotten what I asked or fell asleep :wacko:

Cheers, 👍

I will have a look at the Emoticons and see what I can come up with.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Cheers, 👍

I will have a look at the Emoticons and see what I can come up with.

Maybe I should mention John, I'm referring to the "Older, Original Ones"

The more recent ones, of maybe a year or so ago, dinnae appeal to me.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Gedee said:

Maybe I should mention John, I'm referring to the "Older, Original Ones"

The more recent ones, of maybe a year or so ago, dinnae appeal to me.

They should still be there for you to pick.

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

They should still be there for you to pick.

John, apologies if it seems I'm dragging this out, but I'm aware they are still there, because it's only them eh use.

But it's them, of late that seem reluctant to appear But I'm a persistent auld bu**er so they appear eventually:chaplin:

Just tried them there And they leapt into action :excited:

Could you slow them doon a bit...I'm an old man ;)

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Gedee said:

John, apologies if it seems I'm dragging this out, but I'm aware they are still there, because it's only them eh use.

But it's them, of late that seem reluctant to appear But I'm a persistent auld bu**er so they appear eventually:chaplin:

Just tried them there And they leapt into action :excited:

Could you slow them doon a bit...I'm an old man ;)

Oh right sorry, I thought you meant the new ones were slow.

Gotcha!

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator

Nite Mode is up and runnin.

Expect there to be issues with our articles, as these haven't been fixed yet though.