Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

NEWS: Former Dundee United and Dundee striker Simon Murray completes move to Queen’s Park

News Anchor

Former Dundee United and Dundee striker Simon Murray has signed for Queen’s Park.

Murray, who started his senior career at Arbroath, was unveiled as Spiders’ boss Ray McKinnon’s latest recruit this morning.

The frontman said: “I’ve been speaking to the manager over the last couple of weeks and it’s pleasing to get the deal done.

“It’s clearly an exciting time and I’m excited to be part of it.

“The ambitions of this club and where the club are looking to go were the driving factor in my decision to choose Queen’s Park and I can’t wait to get going.”

The League Two team’s head coach McKinnon, who managed Murray at United, added: “This is a massive signing for the club and a real statement of intent regarding our ambitions.

“To be able to bring in a player of Simon’s calibre is hugely satisfying, and I would like to offer my thanks to everyone at the club who has worked hard to make this happen.

“Simon is a proven goal scorer who is humble and hard working.

“He has really bought into what we want to do at the club and I am just delighted to have him on board.”

View the full article

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Adblock Detected