Dabs

Rate this topic

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The DABS........... I love it every time they lose.                                I love it when their deluded fan base comes crashing down to earth.                                I loved

I want the dabs to lose whoever there playing,a horrible little club 

I have absolutely no problem with the DABs losing in any game, OF or not. The DABs to me are worse than the OF. (ie. I hate the DABs more than OF). Hegarty cheat cheat cheat. Hegarty cheat c

1 hour ago, RafDonDee said:

2nd week in succession  with a 4-0 thrashing. Worst defensive record as well. Shame😆

Pleasing 👌

Just now, blueboy said:

They won't overturn that goal difference now, destined to finish negative. Let's hope they go down on GD 😊

Would be Karma for us getting relegated instead of them 1st ever season of the SPL.

Florent Hoti (I've maybe got the name wrong)

But this was his quote from yesterday BBC...

"I'm buzzing to play for such a big club. I'll try to help United in the top flight"

"But playing for my national team is something I want," he said." :happyyes:

Poor man ... Hardly had a chance to get in the door and reality sinking in.

Feeling suicidal already, with a team that's priming it's self for relegation.

His hope of an International career fading with each passing moment :jawdrop:

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, blueboy said:

They won't overturn that goal difference now, destined to finish negative. Let's hope they go down on GD 😊

What, all of them..... 😱 Who is this GD ??? I hope he's up for that kind of caper.

• Funny 2
13 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Is it our very own Gedee?? 😬

Sorry, I draw the line at that ...

Regardless of what Admin John thinks of my sexual driven orientation, it appears I do have my limitations. It's more than a face mask I'd need, if these circumstances were ever to befall me. Even if I was in a state of rest (deid) I would insist on full head to toe metal armour covering...As an extra precaution, someone should also remove my eyes.

Hope I have not come over, bit too strong here.

Were it the Boys in Dark Blue, well who knows?

But for sake o' decency, Long-Johns stay on:chaplin:

• Funny 2

I suppose it's like insect repellent. Most us would rather insects didn't exits but there are plenty folk who benefit from the existence of insects.

When they play either of the Old Firm it is a bit awkward because it is a fraction more difficult to unequivocally want them to lose. I cannae stand the ugly sisters, hating everything about them, the way they go about things and all that religious nonsense. So it takes some organisation to make me want them to win a game; step up the DABs into that role. The ideal outcome yesterday would have been another few goals for Sevco just to rub it in then a couple of Sevco players found to have breached Covid regulations and then the 3 points deducted. Lets hope the DABs are heading for rock bottom because I feel we may need the play offs as a route up (assuming there are any this season) and I don't think my nerves could stand a play off against them.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, troodee1893 said:

When they play either of the Old Firm it is a bit awkward because it is a fraction more difficult to unequivocally want them to lose. I cannae stand the ugly sisters, hating everything about them, the way they go about things and all that religious nonsense. So it takes some organisation to make me want them to win a game; step up the DABs into that role. The ideal outcome yesterday would have been another few goals for Sevco just to rub it in then a couple of Sevco players found to have breached Covid regulations and then the 3 points deducted. Lets hope the DABs are heading for rock bottom because I feel we may need the play offs as a route up (assuming there are any this season) and I don't think my nerves could stand a play off against them.

It's probably no very mature or rational troodee ...

But whoever is beating them (preferably ripping the erse aff them)...Weel that just fine wi' me :excited:

• Like 1