The Dark Blues

Site Update #2

Rate this topic

• Administrator

Sometime before the end of next week, there will be another massive update to to the forum.

To access the forum after the update, you guys will need to update your book marks to the forum. the new url to the forum will be the following:

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forum/

In an effort to reduce the amount of updates required for the website and forum, we will be moving parts of our website to Wordpress. Currently, the articles, blogs and Videos require a lot of work to maintain and update, and I want to cut this down to a bear minimum (coding wise) to concentrate on adding content instead. This means that the Wordpress part of the site will become the entry part of The Dark Blues and not the forum.

Hopefully, this will be a quick and painless change, but you never know with code, but I don't want to leave it to the last day before the season starts and you guys wont notice much apart from the change of address for the forums.

I want to get to a stage where there will not be any major changes in the future, and the look ad feel of the forum will not be change over the next few years. As I said, I want to concentrate on the content rather than the look in the future.

If you have any questions regrading the change, please feel free to ask.

• Like 1
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometime before the end of next week, there will be another massive update to to the forum. To access the forum after the update, you guys will need to update your book marks to the forum. the ne