The Dark Blues

We Are Looking for Sponsorship for Software.

Rate this topic

• Administrator

We are currently looking for Sponsorship for for the current software.

1. Quizzes  - £10 (Every Six months)
  2. SportsPress Pro - £78 (Yearly)

The individuals or companies who sponsor the above software, will have their logo's displayed at the bottom of the forum for a full year.

If you, or your company are interested, please feel free to contact us using our support or contact us links.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to thank our Sponsor fors the above software (They would like to remain anonymous) and we will be the software to good use when the site rebuild which will happen before the start of

• Administrator

I would just like to thank our Sponsor fors the above software (They would like to remain anonymous) and we will be the software to good use when the site rebuild which will happen before the start of the season (Hopefully).

If anyone knows of any good Dundee FC causes or charities, please let me know as we will be giving them 6 months worth of free advertisement on the forum.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I would just like to thank our Sponsor fors the above software (They would like to remain anonymous) and we will be the software to good use when the site rebuild which will happen before the start of the season (Hopefully).

If anyone knows of any good Dundee FC causes or charities, please let me know as we will be giving them 6 months worth of free advertisement on the forum.

John I've scoured the Internet for any Charity, that may provide Minimal Financial Support for any "Abandoned Auld Men," who (like me) are reliant on the whims of their meany partner/wife for the odd £1 or £2 to buy the odd treat or sweety, during their  long, miserable week ... It seems this is another forgotten section of society, that have been left forlorn & forgotten & in the throes of depression and dire poverty :bye:

There is no point in me trying to organise on a new charity, or for that matter any kind-hearted forum member, sending me a £5 cheque or postal order, for my personal use. Mrs G. will find about this, which will not only result in another beating for me, ... But also for the person who attempted to help me out (Rest assured, she will track you down and you will regret it) :ph34r:

John. just to show I'm not totally frivolous & i treat your request seriously...

If someone does come back to you with a Charity, I'll forward £10 to them.

Might make it £20. But I'm putting my life in danger here Mrs G's watching.

(Keep up the Good Work & Look efter yirself & family):chaplin: