Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Football Daft Podcast

Harold Finch

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 hours ago, Harold Finch said:

Jim Duffy in good form, telling a few tales of his times at Dens, he always comes across as one of the good guys.

I always like Duffy, wore his heart on his sleeve and considering the hardship that the club had during the first Admin, he got a hard time from the fans when he was working under terrible conditions. The fact that he paid some of the players wages out of his own pocket, spoke millions for me to the type of person he was.

He is the only manager in recent times who got us to a semi and a final. Would I take him back, no because I believe we have to move on from previous managers, but then again, if you were to twist my arm....... 🤔

• Like 3

Really good to hear Jim's stories, in amongst the Weedgie bants (by the way). Always a guy I've respected and would love to hear an 'Evening with.... Jim Duffy' type thing, would pay good money for that. It would be good if fans would hoist in the stuff he was saying about players not playing, we don't always know the reasons why a boy isn't on the park.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Really good to hear Jim's stories, in amongst the Weedgie bants (by the way). Always a guy I've respected and would love to hear an 'Evening with.... Jim Duffy' type thing, would pay good money for that. It would be good if fans would hoist in the stuff he was saying about players not playing, we don't always know the reasons why a boy isn't on the park.

You could listen to JD all night, I would definitely buy a ticket to An Evening With.

Duff comes across as one of those guys that you would instantly respect.

The Football Daft guys are a good laugh........so they are

• Like 2

Adblock Detected