Insurance Case- Round 1 To Us!

Rate this topic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From todays briefing :     The Court found in favour of the arguments advanced for policyholders by the FCA on the majority of the key issues.  Christopher Woolard, Interim Chief E

FCA have announced today that the consequential hear which will hear applications for appeals, if any, will be held on 1 Oct so this is moving fast thru the courts which is good. They have also i

Hopefully any pay out we do get we spend on giving the youth coaches paid deals again, possibly bringing the others back in if they're both required and available.  Either that or a hippy crack v

Where's the dosh then?

Seriously, this is all we could have hoped for at this stage - so far so good.

Anybody any idea on the timescale for the sure-to-appear appeal? 

This sounds very positive. Here’s hoping the value of the losses can be quickly and fairly agreed apon and the club move on in a much more financially stable position. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, dblair said:

This sounds very positive. Here’s hoping the value of the losses can be quickly and fairly agreed apon and the club move on in a much more financially stable position. 

Aye, we can ask for a refund on our ST's then..... 😱

• Funny 2
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Aye, we can ask for a refund on our ST's then..... 😱

Why do you wanna make PB happy? 🤣

• Funny 1

Hopefully any pay out we do get we spend on giving the youth coaches paid deals again, possibly bringing the others back in if they're both required and available. 

Either that or a hippy crack vendor in the Derry. 

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

The way u see it is we should be seeking additional damages for having to go to court. 

Basically has business interruption insurance and the insurance company was doing anything they could to not pay. 

Either your covered or not. Most insurance companies are the same. I know of a women who has life cover for cancer etc incase of death. She got cancer. 

Her death certificate stated complications due to the flu or something and they refused to pay out. Madness. 

I am covered for life insurance tho. Couldn't live with myself if I did and family were left with a financial burden. 

• Like 1