The Dark Blues

Byrne Away?

Rate this topic

Big rumours on Charlie Adam thread that Byrne is away? From a players dad supposedly. Personally I would be very disappointed to see him leave as I thought we were just starting to see what a good player he was when he was played in proper position. He was a big factor in the good results at end of last season. Hopefully it’s not true and he’s a Dundee player start of next season 

• Like 5
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Threads like this make me laugh. The second any player with us is rumoured to be away it’s “never rated him” “won’t miss him” “sh**e anyway” and so on. Byrne is one of those players who does the

You've got to wonder about Ness. Is his doctor Harold Shipman? 

Big rumours on Charlie Adam thread that Byrne is away? From a players dad supposedly. Personally I would be very disappointed to see him leave as I thought we were just starting to see what a good pla

Posted Images

Can’t agree with that assessment of the player, I thought he was bang average at best. He was handed a 3 year deal and was signed to be the ball winner in midfield but controlled very few games if any. 
I always thought Pitmen was the player we should have signed from Livingston midfield.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1
4 hours ago, Davedee77 said:

Big rumours on Charlie Adam thread that Byrne is away? From a players dad supposedly. Personally I would be very disappointed to see him leave as I thought we were just starting to see what a good player he was when he was played in proper position. He was a big factor in the good results at end of last season. Hopefully it’s not true and he’s a Dundee player start of next season 

Didn't ever rate Byrne too be honest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Star Post 1

I thought that he was a decent player when we stop the McPake madness of the first part of the season.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Would be gutted if he went a great foil fir what we have around him in midfield 

Balance is key and played in his best position we will have it

9 minutes ago, Davedee77 said:

No Byrne in squad 

Or Ness, not fit yet AGAIN, said at the time he would turn out to be a Shocking signing, the guy only managed One, ninety minutes game last season, a Total waste of a wage, the guy was finished, 2/3 years ago.