The Dark Blues

Charlie Adam - Officially Signs

Rate this topic

Hope he plays as often and for as long as he possibly can in the Colours.

Some Day to be a Dee.

Just knock fek out of everything in Our way please 26

1TID 🇫🇷

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got yourselves a legend here you guys and so jealous of you. He is a great player and a good man to have around the club and i am now a closet  Dundee fan.

I haven't logged on in about a year.  This has made me want to sign in and discuss tbh. A great bit a business. Gonna get a season ticket now. 

Charlie Adam has signed for Dundee on a two-year contract.  

Posted Images

Welcome to Dens Charlie...surely has enough in the tank to be effective most weeks in the Scottish championship...

...every one of us at some point has dreamed about running out at Dens to play for the club we love, before girls this was the biggest fantasy you could dare dream about. For Charlie his dream has come true, I'm hoping it's a match made in heaven, c'mon the D.

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

Maybe confusing it with another humiliating tour they went on. Actually I was probably thinking of Nigeria when the term Dundee United was adopted there to mean idiot.

An easy mistake to make PB. They’re the gift that just keeps giving. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BLACKPOOL MAD said:

Got yourselves a legend here you guys and so jealous of you.

He is a great player and a good man to have around the club and i am now a closet  Dundee fan.

Charlie performed well for you guys despite the discomfort of the shirt colour he was forced to wear. 🙂

He will have fond memories of his time at Bloomfield Road. Hope he can use that connection to help arrange a friendly between our clubs at your place sometime. I'm sure all Dees would look forward to a few cups of tea on a Blackpool weekend. 😵

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Valentke said:

I’m amazed you admitted you knew that- I was too embarrassed to share my depth of tangy knowledge. It’s amazing how much knowledge one can gain when hatred  becomes an obsession 👍

With such a short and sordid history , it’s not difficult to pick up a few things !

13 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Maybe confusing it with another humiliating tour they went on. Actually I was probably thinking of Nigeria when the term Dundee United was adopted there to mean idiot.

Couple of results from their Nigerian Tour: Stationery Stores 4 Dundee Utd 1, Enugu Rangers 2 Dundee Utd 0.

• Funny 4
2 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Couple of results from their Nigerian Tour: Stationery Stores 4 Dundee Utd 1, Enugu Rangers 2 Dundee Utd 0.

Just to make this clear freend ...

Are we talking aboot "Oor World Famous" Neighbours here? ... Surely Not:excited:

Another one getting the forum boots back on after about 6 months off here. 

absolutely astounding signing for this level, always thought he’d retire here but still amazed to see it actually happen.  

Welcome hame Charlie boy DDYB 💙💙 

• Like 4