Which Youths Will Go Into Squad

Rate this topic

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've only seen blacklock once and he played well. He played left mid. Murray at lb is only 15 but he has lots of pace, is competitive and likes to attack down the wing. Fleming I like a lot. Very comp

Intimidation can come in different forms, there's also the winding up etc, when you're a 16 year old kid and a 25 year old is taking the piss then it requires a bit of character.

4 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

and which ones will go on loan?

I think Fisher, Mulligan, Fleming and Cunningham will stay and the rest will go out to get experience. 

Was going to ask Wattie, seeing as your up to speed with the youth squads, what’s your opinion on those who were on the bench last night? There was a couple who I hadn’t heard of before. 

5 minutes ago, bjs said:

Was going to ask Wattie, seeing as your up to speed with the youth squads, what’s your opinion on those who were on the bench last night? There was a couple who I hadn’t heard of before. 

I've only seen blacklock once and he played well. He played left mid. Murray at lb is only 15 but he has lots of pace, is competitive and likes to attack down the wing. Fleming I like a lot. Very composed central midfielder who gets stuck in. Plays the Finn role. 

• Like 3

Think they all need to step up and be counted . Being in the squad should not be good enough they need to be pushing their way into the team and gain the trust of the manager

10 hours ago, Bobby Dee said:

Think they all need to step up and be counted . Being in the squad should not be good enough they need to be pushing their way into the team and gain the trust of the manager

Easier said than done. A young lad can easily be intimidated by the likes of a physical Hearts team and if you look at how the Dabs kicked and fouled last season it can knock a young lad for six. The game is about strength and pace these days.

2 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Easier said than done. A young lad can easily be intimidated by the likes of a physical Hearts team and if you look at how the Dabs kicked and fouled last season it can knock a young lad for six. The game is about strength and pace these days.

I thought physical meant fouls rather than strength and pace. Livi 113 , Ross County 111, DUFC 99. Yellows Ross County 15, Motherwell 14, St Mirren 14, DUFC 11.

41 minutes ago, BCram said:

I thought physical meant fouls rather than strength and pace. Livi 113 , Ross County 111, DUFC 99. Yellows Ross County 15, Motherwell 14, St Mirren 14, DUFC 11.

Intimidation can come in different forms, there's also the winding up etc, when you're a 16 year old kid and a 25 year old is taking the piss then it requires a bit of character.

• Like 1