The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Attilio

The Crowd

Rate this topic

Our support last night was tremendous.  Behind the team from the start, although an early goal does help.

Place was jumping and I can't remember the last time I heard the Main Stand belt out the songs like they did last night.

Mate was saying it didn't really come over on the telly although the commentators made mention of it. 

Thing is - the extra 1500 -2000 Dees, over our usual 5000 or so, who were there last night - can we have you back on a more regular basis please.  Makes a massive difference when the crowd is larger.

agreed attilio, my throat is killing me today, great vocal support from the derry as usual!!

hopefully take 3,000 to perth. DDYB

agreed attilio, my throat is killing me today, great vocal support from the derry as usual!!

hopefully take 3,000 to perth. DDYB

Think we'll take more than 3000 Sneddee..

Last night will have put a spring in the step of a lot of undecideds.

Just this minute cancelled my OT shift this Saturday. I have to be there!

I'm away at the national this year for the first time, wat a sh*te year to choose!!

Bought my tickets on Monday - enjoy the queue all those that haven't got them yet.

I'm away at the national this year for the first time, wat a sh*te year to choose!! - See more at: http://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/topic/2460-the-crowd/#sthash.BFMgKnCP.dpuf

That is bad timing but last year I had a golfing holiday for the Dumbarton game ( league winning one)

That is what you call sh*t* timing !

Sweet Jesus!! Haha, I do feel slightly better. Stood in the high corner singing 'em a dee till eh deh' on the karaoke after the game will live with me forever

Bought my tickets on Monday - enjoy the queue all those that haven't got them yet.

Picked mine up before the game yesterday. Might be delays getting out of the car park on saturday, should be a big turn out.  :)

Think we'll take more than 3000 Sneddee..

Last night will have put a spring in the step of a lot of undecideds.

hope so boba!! it's like going in to the last game of the season against dumbarton, something to play

for and a massive support behind us.

That was up there with the best atmospheres I've experienced at Dens and the team responded. Fantastic!

Picked mines up late on this afternoon.

No queue and still managed to get the North Stand which I was quite surprised at, albeit, only the front few rows were available.

Atmosphere electric around three sides of Dens- brilliant to hear all sides in full voice. My voice was gone in first 10 mins and throat agony today- amazing!

Atmosphere electric around three sides of Dens- brilliant to hear all sides in full voice. My voice was gone in first 10 mins and throat agony today- amazing!

Dens at it's best last night.

Lovely spring/summers evening under the floodlights and the 3 full home ends belting out songs whilst the arabs lost the plot with scarf throwing and sneaked out frothing.

Nights like last night is what it's all about.

DDYB

A night to remember just brilliant.