Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Only Negative From Last Night

Ivan Drago

Saw one guy invade the pitch from the Derry at full time and quite a few from the Bobby Cox stand.

The hoo ha from people over the Derry after every derby is baffling. The arabs are absolutely obssessed with the behaviour in the Derry and it seems some of our fans are too.

Looked and sounded tremendous at times last night from the Main Stand.

Best home end in Scotland for big game atmosphere.

The hoo ha is quite embarrasing.

Do gooders wanting to have a pop at fans who cant control there emotion in a highly charged emotional game.

If fans where doing it every home then then aye i could see a problem, but there is a different emotional feel to celebrate against the DABS than it is against Ross County

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

There were people on the pitch from the Coxy after each goal and at full time.

If it was all kids it would be bad enough, but it was mainly adults!

Complete embarrassment!

This could come back to bite us on the erse!

Agree totally. You would think at their age they would know better. Behaved like children not thinking of the possible repercussions.

The hoo ha is quite embarrasing.

Do gooders wanting to have a pop at fans who cant control there emotion in a highly charged emotional game.

If fans where doing it every home then then aye i could see a problem, but there is a different emotional feel to celebrate against the DABS than it is against Ross County

So if DABs had invaded the pitch every time they scored in derbies this season, that'd be OK?

Folks defending guys who should be capable of controlling themselves, is every bit as embarrassing as those who go OTT at having a dig at them.

I'm all for OTT celebrations, but keep it in the stands that's all.

So if DABs had invaded the pitch every time they scored in derbies this season, that'd be OK?

Folks defending guys who should be capable of controlling themselves, is every bit as embarrassing as those who go OTT at having a dig at them.

I'm all for OTT celebrations, but keep it in the stands that's all.

the dabs would have had to put there knitting and sweets awa first!!! 

There was no negatives at all last night!! A massive win, a great team performance and a terrific support from 3 sides of the ground!

Yes some folk may have celebrated more than others but I think that after the past few years that we have had as a club nobody but the dabs could grudge us those celebrations!!

I never went on the track/pitch in 40 odd years of  supporting The Dark Blues but that's me 3 times in a year( twice yesterday) such was the emotion!!! Apologies to anyone offended!

Must admit though... might have to calm down my celebrations at my age!! ;oD

Mate I was at that part of the Derry a bit further back and without putting things in the public domain that don't need to be there I'm sure we are both aware that there was a small handful doing more than "jumping about and enjoying themselves"

I'm no hand ringer or prude but some took it too far if what the guys around me were saying happened.

What was ment to have happened. I sit in that area where everyone was and seen nothing. 

lol what??

I couldn't care less about pitch invasions as long as we don't get in trouble for them but can't understand your comment?

Is there a back of stands v front of stands rivalry?

Not at all. Im saying, if you are 2 metres from the players when they head to the Derry its hard to control your emotions. 

When you are 50m away from them sitting up the back it just looks like out of control young laddies. 

I hope that a standing area comes back to football and the south enclosure is the perfect place for it.

As for pitch invasions if there is a standing area then a wall / fence should be at mid chest height for that area to stop invasions of the pitch.

Just an opinion.

But last night was a great night.

And I just watched the whole game again (sad I know) but that Spittal is a right little thug.

Adblock Detected