Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sky Sports Coverage

Jesus. Was only one of many formats suggested to watch it back on again.

Have seen many derby wins in my time but was one of the great ones on the back of two of our worst ever.

Victor Meldrew DSC ;)

Yeah I didn't mean that to come across so grumpy.

I just don't want us to feel like it's some one off achievement like Morton beating Celtic etc.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Sorry to say, but boys wanting the game on DVD is a bit of a minter.

It's not like we won a cup final or anything.

It was a great night and great result, but let's not act like it's some great achievement to w**k off over. We should be doing this every time. It's not a 1 off we need to watch back constantly.

Even if this was our tenth derby win on the bounce, I'd happily stick it on and listen to the Derry, Bobby Cox and Main Stand roar every time we score.

Drawing at Pittodrie is no great achievement but I still watched the 3-3 game last night because I love watching Dundee play well and score goals.

Even if this was our tenth derby win on the bounce, I'd happily stick it on and listen to the Derry, Bobby Cox and Main Stand roar every time we score.

Drawing at Pittodrie is no great achievement but I still watched the 3-3 game last night because I love watching Dundee play well and score goals.

Hear Hear

I was at game so was curious what we looked like on TV.

Dunno about anyone else.

I went straight home and watched my SKY recording to see it 'differently'. You do get to see a lot of stuff you might have missed, there are a fair few camera's at these games. I'll probably watch it again from time to time, I try and keep Dundee games that I've recorded, at least for a while.

Adblock Detected