The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Riodee

Let Us Do It Tomorrow

Rate this topic

Under our own steam booger what the dabs and accies do,

• Like 1

Well said Rio. Am liking the thinking and attitude.

Did you catch the game live on Wednesday? Extended lunch break?

Indeed, whole afternoon aff and the a great evening wallowing in the afterglow.

Win tomorrow and we can finish as high as 4th realistically.

Lose and it's likely we can't finish higher than 7th.

Massive.

100% agreed mate... Let's round off a great week in style.

DDYB

Good to hear. There was a lot of wallowing going on our end too and the afterglow has still a bit of life left in it yet.

Tomorrow is a b****r for me as I have to take the lassie to get a 6am flight from New Orleans to New York, means me gettin up at 2am winnae get back til 1/2 time, hope the news is good. Will have a sqeaky bum all the way back.

I'm a wee bit worried about tomorrow. The players might be drained after the derby. It must take it out of you playing at that intensity for 90 minutes. Last time we produced a heroic midweek derby display we had nothing left in the tank for the weekend.

I'm certain that's how PH has been prepping since about 21:30 on Wednesday, Rio.

It's in our hands, let's not leave it to needing a point against Celtic or not taking a hiding, let's take our chance and hope results go our way and we could be sitting in the Europa spot come 16:45 tomorrow.

Exactly 3 points tomorrow and proceed from there

I'm a wee bit worried about tomorrow. The players might be drained after the derby. It must take it out of you playing at that intensity for 90 minutes. Last time we produced a heroic midweek derby display we had nothing left in the tank for the weekend.

I feel like that as a fan!

One of the best nights of my life on Wednesday and feel absolutely drained for tomorrow despite the fact that it's our biggest game of the season with a chance to seal top 6 and possibly go 4th and ahead of United.

Seems we've sold a lot of tickets so we will be able to give the team a boost. Just no running on the pitch!

• Like 1

The big difference this time though is we won the derby. And the boys will have a massive support behind them rather than a handful up at Ross County. Could make all the difference

Let's fucking do this Dundee

The big difference this time though is we won the derby. And the boys will have a massive support behind them rather than a handful up at Ross County. Could make all the difference

Let's f***ing do this Dundee

Exactly. The boys will be on such a high I think. Losing 4-1 and then 1-0 to a last minute goal would have been as draining mentally as it was physically. I'm sure the guys will be determined not to let any tiredness stop them today.

Exactly. The boys will be on such a high I think. Losing 4-1 and then 1-0 to a last minute goal would have been as draining mentally as it was physically. I'm sure the guys will be determined not to let any tiredness stop them today.

Whatever the result today, I think our players and our manager, will approach it, both mentally and physically, in the right frame of mind.

Simiarly wi' oor supporters, who might be jist as mentally and physically exhausted. But right in the mood for some more. C'mon the DEE.