Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Top 6!

CowdenDFC

We did though mate. It's about points amassed over a season, not when the points are won.

We were denied a wee celebration today (not that the split is worth celebrating like that IMHO), but the performance certainly left us all deflated.

If United had lost to accies we would have been bottom 6.

So United made the difference to us yesterday.

Sad but true.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Sad but true.

Not true at all, we still have Celtic to play and although they're the best team in the league by miles they're not exactly setting the heather alight and look beatable to me. We haven't exactly struggled against them this season and will hopefully have McPake and Thomson back.

Yesterday was poor, but 3/4 weeks ago everyone was talking about how daunting our run-in looked. We took 5 points - 1 off 2nd placed aberdeen, 1 off 3rd place Inverness and 3 from the 4th placed DABs. In 6 previous fixtures against they 3 this season we picked up a total of 2 points. I think the the application over the last few weeks has been fantastic considering the teams we've had to play to get in.

• Like 3

Yesterday was poor, but 3/4 weeks ago everyone was talking about how daunting our run-in looked. We took 5 points - 1 off 2nd placed aberdeen, 1 off 3rd place Inverness and 3 from the 4th placed DABs. In 6 previous fixtures against they 3 this season we picked up a total of 2 points. I think the the application over the last few weeks has been fantastic considering the teams we've had to play to get in.

You put that very well mate. 

Spot on Mr G

Not true at all, we still have Celtic to play and although they're the best team in the league by miles they're not exactly setting the heather alight and look beatable to me. We haven't exactly struggled against them this season and will hopefully have McPake and Thomson back.

Celtic game at Dens is the first I'll be missing this season..

In London that whole week with work :(

Doesn't look as if it's on the telly either.

May need to rely on some of my fellow Dees Interweb wizardry to catch the game.

Sad but true.

Aye, but they did. If Killie don't do a Hamilton, then we accumulated more points than Hamilton and five other teams over the season and EARNED top six. No other way it can happen.

I'm still down about a toothless display yesterday, but happy with the way the season has panned out so far.

Hate this ultra negative view about everything.

If I'd been offered a derby win, a defeat at McDairmid and a top six spot, this time last week, I'd have snapped your hand off.

• Like 3

Adblock Detected