The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Buster

Just Got Back

Rate this topic

Very poor performance against a very poor team.

Very disappointed.

Very poor performance against a very poor team.

Very disappointed.

Totally agree, a large and wonderful Support, Totally let down again, that today was the quietest Dundee

FC support I have ever been in a Perth in over 50 years, WHAT A LETDOWN, but that's what being a Dundee FC

Supporter is all about, lets hope some of the team can look at themselves in the mirror tomorrow and say

I DID MY BEST,

Aye disappointing today. Both the team and fans were very subdued after The Lord Mayors show on Wednesday.

Poor goal to give away but a great finish from Utd's best striker.

The pitch and weather conditions contributed to a very poor game.

Think we need to be a bit more realistic! I couldn't really fault many of the players for effort and think most will be able to look in the mirror and say they did their best. We played most of the game in the oppositions half but had a bad day in the final third of the park and could still be playing now and not scored. These things happen in football! Top six now almost certain.(baring a Killie miracle) What a great season! Way better than I hoped for at the start of the season when staying up was the priority!!  MON THE DEE'S

• Like 1

The whole day was a bit flat - probably the comedown from Wednesday which will have taken it's toll on the players and the fans.

The game was pretty even and with a bit more composure in front of goal (Clarkson) we would have taken something from it.

The fact that this is the case and we were missing 4 keys players tells it's own story. A poor result at the end of a brilliant week, all things considered.

First chance I've had to get to a keyboard, I've still not had a proper look at all the scores, fantasy football etc. The Dark Blue is my first port of call.  :D It was a bit of a flat performance today and I was half expecting it but up until they got their goal I thought we controlled the game and I'd got it wrong...again. We weren't awful, we were a bit 'missing' and nobody seemed to have put their shooting boots on. Two 'meh' teams contesting what turned out to be a 'meh' fixture. Still a good week though.  :D  :D