The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Edinburgh Derby

Rate this topic

Edinburgh Derby  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Edinburgh Derby today?

• Hibernian
    • Hearts
    • Draw

Another derby this week, however this one is in Edinburgh. Hibs win and they keep up the pressure on The Rangers and keeps the play off position going to the wire and if Hearts win, then it will further cement their form in the league.

Jambos

To be honest, I know it will be a Jambo win, but hoping for a Hibs and Raith win today :) Who needs The Rangers? lol

The Edinburgh Derby is usually a turgid affair. There's been about 2 in the past 5-6 seasons that have been of decent quality, one way or the other.

Who needs The Rangers? lol

It's great to wallow in the misery of The Rangers demise, but from a financial perspective we really need them promoted. It would perhaps mean two full houses at Dens and a big boost to the coffers. 

Boyle starts for Hibs. Looks like quite an attacking line up

To be honest, I know it will be a Jambo win, but hoping for a Hibs and Raith win today :)Who needs The Rangers? lol

The SFA/SPL seem to think they do, I'd love to see how they would deal with it if The Rangers didn't go up. Its unlikely I think because both organisations are 'sympathetic' to The Rangers 'plight' and I reckon their passage will be looked on favourably, if you follow me.  :angry:

Hibs looking good though at the moment, sod it, out on a limb, Hibs win.

It's great to wallow in the misery of The Rangers demise, but from a financial perspective we really need them promoted. It would perhaps mean two full houses at Dens and a big boost to the coffers.

f**k them. Hope the go bust and take their putrid *** save the queen sh**e back to their orange lodges instead of fitba grounds.

f**k them. Hope the go bust and take their putrid *** save the queen sh**e back to their orange lodges instead of fitba grounds.

I love that idea too.  :lol2: Hate them

I think both Hibs and Hearts would bring a really good support though to Dens. :)

The SFA/SPL seem to think they do, I'd love to see how they would deal with it if The Rangers didn't go up. Its unlikely I think because both organisations are 'sympathetic' to The Rangers 'plight' and I reckon their passage will be looked on favourably, if you follow me.  :angry:

^this

I really want to see what the powers at be would do to get The Rangers back into the Premiership. It will be very interesting indeed to watch over the close season. 14 team league anyone?

I'd rather have Hibs at Dens than Rangers.  I would also rather have an away day at Easter Road because I've got intention of going to Ibrox.

Congrats to Hibs winning the Edinburgh derby today. Seem they are still keeping up the pressure on The Rangers for that play-off spot.