Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Query.......

Dee62

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Does anybody think they might hang off from selling season tickets to see If, and it's a very outside chance type if I know, we get into Europe? Maybe try to add a Euro option for slight price increase?

No, neither do I.

The issues with the Derry will be the biggest headache for the club in terms of what seats they can and can't sell I would imagine..

Reduced capacity, changes to available seating, potential for season tickets only to reduce numbers further?

Anything could happen I suppose.

Club confirmed they were submitting an action plan for it today I think.

It helps produce a great atmosphere on nights like last Wednesday but other than that it's becoming a pain in the butt for the club on a seemingly weekly basis.  I wonder what legal responsibility the landlord has in these situations - I mean if the unthinkable happens and someone is seriously injured?  I'm sure that John Bennett will be only too aware if anything could land up at his door in those circumstances and tbh if it was me and I could be held culpable in any way I know what I would do.

There's a saying that 'any advertising is good advertising' but not in this case.

Kids pricing is what the club need to be looking at.

Season tickets and single match days alike.

Some sort of good value family ticket for non ST holders would be well received as well I would imagine.

Get the kids hooked on the Dees while we are doing well with a decent team on the park.

Boba,it seems to me many of the messages within your own posts seem to fall in line with my own thinking. 

Your post here is a perfect example of what I mean......Get the kids on board with DFC as early as possible.

Competitively priced admission for children and families to watch , where/when possible, is a must for DFC.

No I wouldn't be happy to pay more, Scottish football is overpriced as it is. We pay enough for our season tickets. I am not against kids seasons coming down on price though

This.

I struggle to get the 300 quid together as it is. Wages are really low in this city.

Get the kids prices down across the board.

An under 16 should never have to pay 15 quid to see their team play a game at Dens.

If we want to compete we need to pay to compete.

If you want £150 season tickets then we will be part time.

I'm okay with paying £300 DD but no more. Scottish fitba is way overpriced even paying that is too much but I'm willing to so we can compete.

We cannot put them up much more or we will be pricing people out of buying one

As I have already said kids prices should be definitely slashed

Putting the prices up much more is just going to have the effect of decreasing attendances. I'm pretty sure a large number of our support will not have been able to make every game this season due to the amount of games that get moved. This is likely to be the case again next season so there will be quite a few supporters that decide to pay at the gate if the prices go up. The club should really be doing everything they can to make season tickets as attractive as possible so they have the money up front.

I don't think it can be as simple as saying we need to raise season ticket prices to compete. We would have to double the prices to compete with the income the likes of Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen will generate from sales. At the same time we are going to raise more than your Killie's, Motherwell's etc. by keeping prices at the same level.

In an ideal world fans would quite happily pay well over the top to watch their team but the reality is that money is tight for most so increasing prices even more is just going to alienate more fans.

If we want to compete we need to pay to compete.

If you want £150 season tickets then we will be part time.

No ones mentioned £150 season tickets.

Happy enough paying 300 but wouldn't want to pay much more.

We've sold 4,000 at the current prices.

Increase the prices by too much and you'll struggle to increase.

Keep the same or a gentle increase and we should break 4,000 no problem.

Adblock Detected