The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Dundee

McGowan D Day

Rate this topic

Anyone got info the time of sentencing? Cant see anything other than a shared shower tonight :( good luck to him. Silly boy hopefully whatever the outcome finally puts sense into him.

We've made top 6. Let him do a couple of months then return for pre season training.

The situation's been a bit of a minter, but it's all about rehabilitation and having employment to go back into helps massively.

Anyone know where you can find court times

I was convinced sentencing was today LOL

Good luck Gowser if your looking in..

For fecks sake dinna do it again!

One of the coppers weren't even on duty i heard. Not sure if this was a previous case but the policeman had it in for him. Whether this is true I can't be sure but the info did come from Danny Lennon via a few folk

He's up on Wednesday. When I read the article I'm sure it was the same copper as the last time? Could be wrong.

April 13th was date stated.

Maybe moved since then.

Surely if the dates been pushed back there's more important cases. Slap on the wrist, fine and CS?

One of the coppers weren't even on duty i heard. Not sure if this was a previous case but the policeman had it in for him. Whether this is true I can't be sure but the info did come from Danny Lennon via a few folk

Gowser has pled guilty to the offence so it will just be a sentencing, no evidence. I hope the Sheriff got his/her,hole the night before.

Gowser has pled guilty to the offence so it will just be a sentencing, no evidence. I hope the Sheriff got his/her,hole the night before.

usually a lesser sentence for pleading guilty is it not?

Hopefully community service so we can get him started on the derry straight away

Might have been a bargain made.

We can hope.

Might have been a bargain made.

We can hope.

I'd say it's a certainty there's been a plea bargain. I can't figure why the fiscal would drop the charge of resisting and the charge of struggling with 5 (yes,five!) police officers if there wasn't.

It's also worrying that the latter charge was dropped so easily.