Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McGowan D Day

Dundee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually a lesser sentence for pleading guilty is it not?

Might have been a bargain made.

We can hope.

I'd say it's a certainty there's been a plea bargain. I can't figure why the fiscal would drop the charge of resisting and the charge of struggling with 5 (yes,five!) police officers if there wasn't.

It's also worrying that the latter charge was dropped so easily.

I'd say it's a certainty there's been a plea bargain. I can't figure why the fiscal would drop the charge of resisting and the charge of struggling with 5 (yes,five!) police officers if there wasn't.

It's also worrying that the latter charge was dropped so easily.

You seem unhappy he isn't being hung drawn and quartered by the Fiscal?

There won't have been a plea bargain. He has been advised to plead guilty as the court will always believe the coppers no matter how bent they are.

Max 9 months in jail I reckon or min 2 year suspended sentence and community service.

You seem unhappy he isn't being hung drawn and quartered by the Fiscal?

Do I?

Where do I say that?

I said it's worrying as its 5 police officers claiming that he'd struggled violently with them, but then it's just 'dropped'. Five police officers have had this charge put against him and yet it goes no further. You don't find that worrying?

Also your "the court will always believe he coppers" seems a bit tin foil hat to me. If that was the case, the charges I'm talking about wouldn't have been dropped.

Do I?

Where do I say that?

I said it's worrying as its 5 police officers claiming that he'd struggled violently with them, but then it's just 'dropped'. Five police officers have had this charge put against him and yet it goes no further. You don't find that worrying?

Also your "the court will always believe he coppers" seems a bit tin foil hat to me. If that was the case, the charges I'm talking about wouldn't have been dropped.

The fact that that charge has been dropped speaks volumes to me.

Plod Chief: You did "what?"

Plod 1: Arrested him for resisting arrest and assaulting 5 of us.

Plod Chief: How tall are you Plod 1?

Plod 1: six foot three sir.

Plod Chief: And the rest of the five? Similar height and build?

Plod1: Yessir.

Plod Chief: So this five foot four bachle put you all in fear of your lives did he?

Plod 1: But.. but.. he's a Derry Boy, sir! Not a ***-fearing arab!

Plod Chief: .......

- - - - - - -

Court Dude 1: Assaulting Five Plods? Really?

Prosecution: (Exasperrated) I know... I know...

Defence: We'll plead guilty if you drop that charge and fine him for breach.

Prosecution: But he's a Derry Boy!

Court Dude: Ahem!

Prosecution: Okay... okay.....

- - - - - - - -

That is LITERALLY what happened!!! Honest! I was THERE!!

Do I?

Where do I say that?

You would get a £100 fine for struggling with officers. This is only resisting arrest. Nearly every time they arrest someone they resist. 

Adblock Detected