Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Prices Announced...

JoeCovenant

Seems as if I am in the minority but I honestly don't think these ST prices warrant the outcry that seems to be developing.

Every club in Scotland is hand to mouth until we can get even a partially improved TV deal and revenue stream.

I'm betting that these prices fall in line with most other Premiership clubs.

I'm not saying that going to the football is good value. It's not and it probably won't ever be again with the way the game has gone.

All I would say is think long and hard before deciding not to get one.

I'll be renewing mine and I'll be taking advantage of the super early bird deal this week.

Preach!

StJ last season were £330 for a Main Stand ticket, and £360 for a padded seat ST, that's with their large income from outside sources at McDiarmid etc.

United this season were priced FROM £365 for adults.

Killie were £330 this season, and thats with their Hotel income.

Motherwell are £399-£420 this season for the Phil O'Donnell stand

St Mirren were £340 for their Main Stand season tickets.

Do I need to continue?  We are in line with where United will be this season, and in line with most clubs should you make it within the Early Bird schedule.  This is the Premiership prices which our board agreed to hold off on this season as a showing of goodwill and thanks towards our fans.

As a mate just pointed out - 1 adult, 1 U16 and 1 U12 is £26 a match - good luck only spending that much at the cinema.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Absolutely ridiculous rises. We pay far to much for football in Scotland just now but to be asked to pay even more with a huge rise like that is crazy. Pricing people out of buying a season ticket. It should be £300 max for an adult. I work shifts and miss some games so will have to think very carefully about renewing. Then thinking about the crazy ticketing, patg policy the club have this season makes me think if I don't renew I will miss big games. Sickening

Preach!

StJ last season were £330 for a Main Stand ticket, and £360 for a padded seat ST, that's with their large income from outside sources at McDiarmid etc.

United this season were priced FROM £365 for adults.

Killie were £330 this season, and thats with their Hotel income.

Motherwell are £399-£420 this season for the Phil O'Donnell stand

St Mirren were £340 for their Main Stand season tickets.

Do I need to continue?  We are in line with where United will be this season, and in line with most clubs should you make it within the Early Bird schedule.  This is the Premiership prices which our board agreed to hold off on this season as a showing of goodwill and thanks towards our fans.

As a mate just pointed out - 1 adult, 1 U16 and 1 U12 is £26 a match - good luck only spending that much at the cinema.

2 adults and 2 children at Cineworld would cost £22.

1 adult, 1 U16 and 1 U12 would cost £16.50.

The outlay on food at the cinema is irrelevant as it's not as if we get a free pie at Dens. The cinema is significantly more value for money for the average person.

• Like 2

2 adults and 2 children at Cineworld would cost £22.

1 adult, 1 U16 and 1 U12 would cost £16.50.

The outlay on food at the cinema is irrelevant as it's not as if we get a free pie at Dens. The cinema is significantly more value for money for the average person.

But watching a film is pish in comparison to being in love with your football club - warts and all.

Think folk need to get some perspective on this.

We wanted a great manager with fresh ideas - we've got it

We wanted our club back to the Premier League - we've got it

We wanted a competitive team on the park- we've more than got it

We want the BoD to back the manager and make signings that will allow us to flourish - done

We want our best players contracts extended - also done

We want our home back - the BoD are in the process of delivering that

Get behind the team and pay the extra few quid people.

DDYB

• Like 2

My son and his friends have all just turned 16 , and are all still at school next year , what price would they have to pay ? If it's £340, it is far to dear for them as they are not working , not a good pricing policy by the club

Doug my young lad was over 16 but still at school

Get the school to write a letter for him

That was rules last season anyway

But watching a film is pish in comparison to being in love with your football club - warts and all.

But it's more appealing for a family on a budget - Which most families in Scotland are.

But it's more appealing for a family on a budget - Which most families in Scotland are.

PATG prices are still to be announced Ludo.

cinema comparisons aside - you don't think £26 a game is great value in modern football terms for an adult, a 16 year old and an under 12?

The cinema is significantly more value for money for the average person.

I don't think it's a fair comparison as the cinema isn't live entertainment. Employing and training professional sportsmen or actors is an expensive business, which is why you'll pay a fortune to see a good play down in London. Once a cinema has a building and seating it just needs to turn on the projector and churn folk through the door.

We wanted a great manager with fresh ideas - we've got it

We wanted our club back to the Premier League - we've got it

We wanted a competitive team on the park- we've more than got it

We want the BoD to back the manager and make signings that will allow us to flourish - done

We want our best players contracts extended - also done

We want our home back - the BoD are in the process of delivering that

Get behind the team and pay the extra few quid people.

DDYB

We want fair prices Boba

Adblock Detected