Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Prices Announced...

JoeCovenant

There are many other outgoing that people need to pay, mortgages to save for etc etc therefore its not as simple as pay an extra few quid and get a ST.

I understand that bud and I'm one of those people as well!

Football has been absolutely ruined by money. This is a fact that I'm sure all of us have understood for many, many years now.

I just don't think the club deserve the bashing they are getting for this.

Fingers should be pointed elsewhere.

It all boils down to how much it means to your average supporter nowadays.

There is no such thing as true value in the game now.

Clubs have no choice but to rely on pulling the emotional leaver.

Some clubs have lost their supporters in droves with the way the modern game is.

I believe ours are more resilient and have proven they are far more loyal than most.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I agree with Wattie on this. The price hike is the equivalent of 1 away day. I'd rather miss Motherwell, Inverness, Ross County, Killie or Hamilton away than not get a season ticket and giving our club the money rather than strengthening our rivals budgets.

Without doubt it's a bit steep but others have proven it only brings us in line with the rest. Disappointed in the under 16s prices.

I paid £300 for mines for this season (early bird renewal)

It's going to be £340 or £350 this season if I renew in time.

That's a 13% to 17% increase on loyal fans who put their money in their pocket every summer not to mention going in to debt for those of us not fortunate enough to earn a good wage.

It's a ridiculous price increase.

Will seriously have to do some budgeting and make a decision but as it stands I'm considering giving the season ticket renewal a miss and paying at the gate as i'll probably miss a couple of games anyway.

If the price increase was reasonable I'd be renewing without a second thought.

OAP and student increases are even more ridiculous.

Well done Dundee FC. Price some of your loyal support who have stuck by the club through the hard times out of next season.

Not happy as you can tell.

I will be getting mines and the young ones. Yes the price has gone up, but we are used to championship prices. We are a top6 team, best manager in the country. All the money we get from tickets goes back into the club AND Derry upgrade, plus you don't have the hassle of trying to get a ticket for a big game.

3 season tickets will be bought as usual like for the last 8years. Onwards and Upwards !!

• Like 4

I paid £300 for mines for this season (early bird renewal)

It's going to be £340 or £350 this season if I renew in time.

That's a 13% to 17% increase on loyal fans who put their money in their pocket every summer not to mention going in to debt for those of us not fortunate enough to earn a good wage.

It's a ridiculous price increase.

Will seriously have to do some budgeting and make a decision but as it stands I'm considering giving the season ticket renewal a miss and paying at the gate as i'll probably miss a couple of games anyway.

OAP and student increases are even more ridiculous.

Well done Dundee FC. Price some of your loyal support who have stuck by the club through the hard times out of next season.

Not happy as you can tell.

I feel for anyone that can't afford  a season ticket for whatever reason; we've all seen hard times after all, but 13% to 17% over the last two seasons isn't really that bad IMO.

If the prices had risen 5% last season then another 5% this season the early bird renewal would be nearly £330 and nobody would bat an eyelid. But at around £10 (or around 50 pence per game) more than that people are complaining.

It looks a big hike but in real terms it isn't.

As has been said if you want a successful team you have to pay for it.

Quick edit

My arithmetic's getting worse - two 5% increases would be over £330.

• Like 3

I'm in the same boat mate, I've missed two games this season through work and it hasn't really bothered me. But with a 10% >> hike, I'll have to seriously sit and debate whether it's a worthwhile exercise next year where I'll no doubt miss a few.

There's also the Derry situation, as I don't enjoy the game sat elsewhere. I had a ST in the Coxy for two years.

My son and his friends have all just turned 16 , and are all still at school next year , what price would they have to pay ? If it's £340, it is far to dear for them as they are not working , not a good pricing policy by the club

Pretty sure they'll qualify for the student rate

I've no problem with the increase in my ticket for an adult but I think the increase for OAPs, Students and under 12s is far too high and wrong. Under 12s should have stayed roughly the same and students should only have been a minimal increase, these are the lifeblood and future. Likewise to ask pensioners to pay a huge price hike will only drive them away. Increase the prices by all means but don't do it to the extreme where you will turn people away and lose customers/support.

This. Personally think the adult price is too high but the other problems you mentioned are far more acute.

Appreciate your points on your post and points others are making such as Deeranged in reply to me but this is a bit presumptuous is it not?

Well the Derry upgrade isnt' going to be free and I rather not see money coming out the playing budget for the new seats etc... In the Derry.

Was meaning have I missed that we're definitely upgrading the Derry?

Would probably boost sales if the club came out and confirmed they were.

In the club statement today they say there will be improvements to it mate.

Anyway, Partick (now bottom six), were £340 for there's PLUS £10 if went into the shop to get one ! So there is £350.

I think we have all been used to championship prices, the reality is Scottish Football is overpriced, yes. But our prices are no different to our rivals in the top flight of Scottish Football.

Adblock Detected