The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
BlueMonday

Fao Colin Reid/dfcss

Rate this topic

Can we please have a statement from the fans' group and our representative on today's events:

The massive rise in season ticket prices;

The partial closure of the Derry; and

The decision to announce the former immediately after the latter and therefore at a time when a large number of fans were likely to be angry and when the ST announcement will clearly be superseded in tomorrow's press.

Can't believe any representation of fans would back these increases for kids and pensioners. Disgusted and raging ( adult price fair enough)

Can't believe any representation of fans would back these increases for kids and pensioners. Disgusted and raging ( adult price fair enough)

It wouldn't make any difference if the fans rep had a dirty protest, they're outvoted. I'm disappointed especially for the kiddie prices, that shows a real short term outlook for me.

It wouldn't make any difference if the fans rep had a dirty protest, they're outvoted. I'm disappointed especially for the kiddie prices, that shows a real short term outlook for me.

I will be further disappointed if it transpires that our fans reps didn't at least make a case for more reasonable prices, especially for OAPs, kids and students.

News says UK is about to experience deflation for the first time in decades. They obviously weren't factoring in the prices of DFC season tickets - this is going to reverse the process.

Luckily Dundee is a hive of high-wage economic activity where families have a spare grand to spend on the football.

I wonder what the millionaires on our board and Nelms with his £80k salary think the average punter in this city earns.

Can we please have a statement from the fans' group and our representative on today's events:

The massive rise in season ticket prices;

The partial closure of the Derry; and

The decision to announce the former immediately after the latter and therefore at a time when a large number of fans were likely to be angry and when the ST announcement will clearly be superseded in tomorrow's press.

What would you like Colin / DFCSS to do?

Have you contacted them through the website and ask for this?