Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hey Guys...

Just signed up here after having enuff of the mad site.

This site looks good, much more modern, ad free and DAB free :)

Im sure there is already more members on here than any DAB away support.

Been a Derry boy all my life, season ticket holder for *** knows how long. Really enjoying this season, think we will finish around mid table now that we have signed a decent striker in Clarky. Tough game against the sheep in the cup, but definately a game we can win and would be nice if we could go on a wee run.

Hopefully, the members on here dont disappear quicker than a DAB support after a Juan Sara hatrick. :P

See yaz around....... 'Mon the Dee :)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a Derry boy all my life, season ticket holder for *** knows how long. Really enjoying this season, think we will finish around mid table now that we have signed a decent striker in Clarky. Tough game against the sheep in the cup, but definately a game we can win and would be nice if we could go on a wee run.

Hopefully, the members on here dont disappear quicker than a DAB support after a Juan Sara hatrick. :P

Welcome to TheDarkblues. :)

Seen the Arabs walk out after 2 go past them, their supporters as well....  :lol: 

Hello Deejay ... and a Big  Welcome fae me as weel, and I am sure all the members of the new "Dark Blues Forum"

Basically we are all new members here. But that is no' a bad thing, 'cause we can all add our own style (within guidelines) as it continues to develop.

From your post..........."Im sure there is already more members on here than any DAB away support"       ( I liked that bit !! )

Even if we have no quite reached that stage yet, the fact they are no' allowed on here to cause trouble, and argue the point, cheers me up nae end !!

You look like the "posting kind" Deejay, and I am sure many DFC (like myself) will be looking out for your posts ....."Onward and Upwards"

Adblock Detected