Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Daily Rangers: Best New Manager Vote.

TheDarkBlues

The Daily Rangers is having a vote on who we think the best new young manager is, our PH is amongst the managers named in the poll. I think we should go give Paul a vote for helping get the team into 6th place and plus he is the Best Young manager anyway ;)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/management-material-who-next-big-5517909

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

The Daily Rangers is having a vote on who we think the best new young manager is, our PH is amongst the managers named in the poll. I think we should go give Paul a vote for helping get the team into 6th place and plus he is the Best Young manager anyway ;)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/management-material-who-next-big-5517909

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than follow a link to that sh1te rag.

No offence to you like.

• Like 2

Can't believe Delilah is winning that poll. He's got five times the budget of Aberdeen and they are only five points ahead of them. Hearts are not long out of admin and 33 points ahead of Rangers. Something no right if Neilson doesn't get manager of the year.

For me its as much the Daily Rangers as it is the Daily Rhecord. Its a weedgie paper with an obsession for both sets of bigots. I used to occasionally buy it when working down south for the football and to annoy the Morris Dancers. It's a really poor paper though and I'd be hiding it in my copy of 'Paedo's Weekly' rather than the other way round if I was going to purchase it up here.

Adblock Detected