The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Daily Rangers: Best New Manager Vote.

Rate this topic

The Daily Rangers is having a vote on who we think the best new young manager is, our PH is amongst the managers named in the poll. I think we should go give Paul a vote for helping get the team into 6th place and plus he is the Best Young manager anyway ;)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/management-material-who-next-big-5517909

The Daily Rangers is having a vote on who we think the best new young manager is, our PH is amongst the managers named in the poll. I think we should go give Paul a vote for helping get the team into 6th place and plus he is the Best Young manager anyway ;)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/management-material-who-next-big-5517909

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than follow a link to that sh1te rag.

No offence to you like.

• Like 2

Can't believe Delilah is winning that poll. He's got five times the budget of Aberdeen and they are only five points ahead of them. Hearts are not long out of admin and 33 points ahead of Rangers. Something no right if Neilson doesn't get manager of the year.

The Daily Ranger is a Glasgow based newspaper so it is no surprise that the Celtic manager is top of the poll.

For me its as much the Daily Rangers as it is the Daily Rhecord. Its a weedgie paper with an obsession for both sets of bigots. I used to occasionally buy it when working down south for the football and to annoy the Morris Dancers. It's a really poor paper though and I'd be hiding it in my copy of 'Paedo's Weekly' rather than the other way round if I was going to purchase it up here.

Ronnie is a decent coach.

Over season he has got his players playing decent.

Ronnie is a decent coach.

Over season he has got his players playing decent.

I tend to agree with this now; I thought he was lost at first but seems to have turned it round.

I still think he's a phanny though with all the punching the air in front of the minks before and after the match.

I tend to agree with this now; I thought he was lost at first but seems to have turned it round.

I still think he's a phanny though with all the punching the air in front of the minks before and after the match.

Yeah. Phanny.

If my my my Delilah wins the treble he will definitely get the award, unfortunately.

I think that Neilson should get it if our PH doesn't

Delilah annoyed me the first week he arrived when he attacked non-Old Firm teams for not doing well in Europe and forcing Celtic to do qualifiers. They were then promptly pumped by Legia Warsaw and Maribor.

Delilah manages Celtic so is therefore annoying and a first class pr**k

Delilah manages Celtic so is therefore annoying and a first class pr**k

All in favour say I.