The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
DeeMo

Clubs You Cannae Stand

Rate this topic

What clubs can you nae stand for any reason rational or irrational ?

Dabs, Rangers, Celtic, Hamilton, Livingston, Airdrie, St Johnstone, Manchester City, LIverpool, Chelsea, Birmingham City, Barcelona, Real Madrid and all the Turkish clubs.

That's the clubs I cannae stand

United, Hamilton, Queens, Airdrie, Livi, Arsenal, Chelsea.

Hamilton!!!

English team I hate is Liverpool. They don't ever accept any decision on Hillsborough. Regardless.

Dabs, Aberdeen, Man United, Barca

I wouldn't go as far as hatred but I really can't stand the OF. They've ruined Scottish football over the years with their selfish approach. When I meet fans of either side who don't come from, or originate from the Weedge, I must confess a certain 'judgement' creeps into my thoughts. I reserve my biggest dislike for the fact that we've still not changed the 11-1 voting system in the SPL and I blame ALL the clubs for that.

The Dabs: Smug self righteous ..... goes off in a long winded rant why I hate them so much!

St Mirren and Morton ( Mainly due to their fans on P&B ).

Also, Aberdeen is another team I am starting to dislike due to their fans.

Dabs, Aberdeen, Hamilton, the OF, Chelsea, detest Arsenal, and not a fan of Tottenham

United

Celtic

Rangers

England National Team

Dunfermline, Celtic, Man Utd and Turk teams.

Tims, Huns, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs. I could go on ..

Quite similar to the original post...

Rangers, Dundee Utd, Celtic, Livingston, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Airdrie, Falkirk, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Newcastle, Chelsea...

Rangers/United/England. (Joint equal)

Aberdeen's support. (The team is hard working)

Special Mention to Morton and Hamilton - for obvious reasons.......

Hamilton!!!

English team I hate is Liverpool. They don't ever accept any decision on Hillsborough. Regardless.

so you hate the team cause all the fans and all the family of the dead are wanting to clear their son or daughters name.

fucking hell if they didn't keep going on about it it would have remained a cover up

• Like 1

Hamilton!!!

DD.

Your views might change if one of your relatives had died at Hillsborough thanks to the police incompetency and the attempts by the police to cover things up.

so you hate the team cause all the fans and all the family of the dead are wanting to clear their son or daughters name.

f***ing hell if they didn't keep going on about it it would have remained a cover up

No. Did i say that? So dont make me out to be a heartless idiot. 

I hate the way they bring it up every time there is a discussion regarding the club. Or the fans. 

My heart goes out to anyone who looses a loved one. But do they want the Policeman in charge to be jailed? Honest question? What exactly do they want to happen? When will it end? The court has ruled the police made a error in opening the gates. Do they want the guy who unlocked the gate to go to jail? Or should he kill himself with guilt? How about all the fake ticket the Liverpool fans had? Thousands of them?