The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  

Aberdeen ICT and Saintees At Home Post Split

Rate this topic

Derby last match of the season, no celebrating allowed  :(

Fixtures.

Cheers for posting it Rivers.

Last derby not on the TV?

1230 Sunday so I reckon it will be.

Celtic win their next 3 they can clinch at home to us with a win. All the more reason to get a result on Wednesday.

Everything wrong with Scottish football that a what will no doubt be a meaningless game between Celtic and Inverness is shown over a Derby. Could there not be a request to move the Derby to 3pm on a Saturday if it's not on TV?

1230 Sunday so I reckon it will be.

all fixtures kick off at the same time on the last day

Everything wrong with Scottish football that a what will no doubt be a meaningless game between Celtic and Inverness is shown over a Derby. Could there not be a request to move the Derby to 3pm on a Saturday if it's not on TV?

all fixtures kick off at the same time on the last day

Everything wrong with Scottish football that a what will no doubt be a meaningless game between Celtic and Inverness is shown over a Derby.

Not really. They usually strive to show these games but viewing figures are still relevant.

They might show both

Edit to say I've just looked at the fixtures and it looks like only the Celtic game is being shown on Sky :(

Not really. They usually strive to show these games but viewing figures are still relevant.

That is exactly the problem with Scottish football though that more people would watch a meaningless Celtic game than a Derby. Surely it is only armchair Celtic fans who will be watching that game and the problem is there are far too many of them all over Scotland.  I would personally have no interest in watching a Celtic v Inverness game but I would watch a Hearts v Hibs game for example. For Scottish football to improve we need to get away from the idea that the Old Firm are all that matter.

They might show both

Edit to say I've just looked at the fixtures and it looks like only the Celtic game is being shown on Sky :(

Prob mean Derby will be on BT Sport mate. 

Prob mean Derby will be on BT Sport mate. 

BT games are listed there too and it doesn't appear to be. Might change though. I don't mind either way to be honest, it doesn't really affect the numbers at the game which is important although I've certainly enjoyed watching the game from last Wednesday over and over again!