Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McGowan Spared Jail

JoeCovenant

To be fair it's a blow losing him for the celtic games but would rather it was those games than any of the others.

Good article in the sun with him. The guy obviously has problems but hopefully he and the club can work through them.

Imo he deserves the full support of the club through this rough patch because the wee man would run through walls for us. Reckon he is well in my top 5 all time favourite players there is just something likeable about the mad wee f**ker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

To be fair it's a blow losing him for the celtic games but would rather it was those games than any of the others.

Good article in the sun with him. The guy obviously has problems but hopefully he and the club can work through them.

Imo he deserves the full support of the club through this rough patch because the wee man would run through walls for us. Reckon he is well in my top 5 all time favourite players there is just something likeable about the mad wee f***er.

Is there an online link to the article ?

Hope it's no'  combination o' alcohol and gambling.

Either one, is hard enough to deal with on it's own.

The thing is while he does have these issues he is obviously a strong minded guy.

I mean with all this going it certainly hasn't effected his performances. He has been absolutely immense for us this year and I would go as far to say that for me he is the most important player in our team.

A lot of players on field performances would have been seriously effected with all that going on.

I'm convinced that all people have a few important 'lightbulb' moments in their life.  Times when, for whatever reason, you realise in a flash that something in your life has got to change for the better.  Many years ago, for me it was smoking and heavy drinking.  In a pub one night I just looked at my fag packet and said to myself 'wtf am I doing this for?'  That was that and I never smoked again.  Same with drinking gallons every week.  I realised it might have a hold on me and just decided to stop for a month and did.  I can still drink but it's more like half a gallon a week. That was me in my 20's and then 30's. Paul McGowan is 27 and I hope he has had one of these moments.

The story's getting a lot of press coverage with another couple of articles today.

Every report is praising Dundee and PH for their handling of Gowser. It's refreshing to see us reflected in a good light after the shambles we were.

There's a wind of change sweeping over Dens and I'm loving the breeze it's creating.

The story's getting a lot of press coverage with another couple of articles today.

Every report is praising Dundee and PH for their handling of Gowser. It's refreshing to see us reflected in a good light after the shambles we were.

There's a wind of change sweeping over Dens and I'm loving the breeze it's creating.

Rage central across the road.

Adblock Detected