The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
DeeMo

Posters That Dinnae Post

Rate this topic

I've noticed quite a few times of people logged on that I haven't seen post. Not a problem, just an observation but I do wonder why you would register for a forum and not post on it.

Anyone else noticed this ?

There could be a few reasons that people come to the forum and don't actually post and it doesn't just happen here. Some like to read what is going on but have no incling to just actually post, other may actually wish to post but may feel intimidated or they are just shy.

Some people want to read the news, just not be the news. lol

I hope some aren't put off but any'cliqueyness', I don't think we are but if you're in the clique, you're usually the last to know you're being cliquey if that makes any sense.  :huh:

There could be a few reasons that people come to the forum and don't actually post and it doesn't just happen here. Some like to read what is going on but have no incling to just actually post, other may actually wish to post but may feel intimidated or they are just shy.

Some people want to read the news, just not be the news. lol

I just find it a wee bit strange why you would register and nae post when you can read the forum without being a member. I kin there is some stuff you cannae but the majority is on public show.

The majority on here probably wish I was shy or intimidated and didnae post my rubbish :)

There you go...😉

I just find it a wee bit strange why you would register and nae post when you can read the forum without being a member. I kin there is some stuff you cannae but the majority is on public show.

The majority on here probably wish I was shy or intimidated and didnae post my rubbish :)

The reason people register is to see member only items we have on the website, and maybe that's why?

Yup 782 posts worth of utter drivel :lol2: But we liked your welcome message... :P:o

@@mitch

I hope some aren't put off but any'cliqueyness', I don't think we are but if you're in the clique, you're usually the last to know you're being cliquey if that makes any sense.  :huh:

Nah it doesnae Chomp. I'm even mare confused now

The reason people register is to see member only items we have on the website, and maybe that's why?

Yup 782 posts worth of utter drivel :lol2: But we liked your welcome message... :P:o

Now, now everyone on here loves my political opinions and posts :)

Don't they ?

• Like 1

There you go...

Hi Mitch, what fitba team do you support ?

Only joking mate. Why don't you post mare ?

Now, now everyone on here loves my political opinions and posts :)

Don't they ?

Erm...... nice weather we are having today? :bye:

Erm...... nice weather we are having today? :bye:

It's just started to rain in the metropolis of Montrose. :( I blame the SN.... :)
  • Like 1

For myself it's usually that somebody else has already what I'd say, so I just dinghy it and give a vote up.

Also I talk some utter sh**e at times, so try to make as little of a tit of myself as possible. :D

It's just started to rain in the metropolis of Montrose. :( I blame the SN.... :)

See, if you moved out of Tory land and back into civilisation here in Dundee.. it's braw sunshine with a hint of windy.....

For myself it's usually that somebody else has already what I'd say, so I just dinghy it and give a vote up.

Also I talk some utter sh**e at times, so try to make as little of a tit of myself as possible. :D

It's a forum.... that's what it's for :)

There is some people registered who don't post. 

I know of a few who are registered who I wish didn't post ;)